ZIP code restriction/validate

ZIP code restriction/validate

by reginapps

Restrict delivery to postal/ZIP codes of your choice!

Gym-Flix

Unfortunaltely the app doesnt seems to work for our store. the restrection of zip codes dissapear when i update the cart.

elanbiofoods

Regina was a big help with this app. As a new store that does not have a large monthly budget for apps, this app did exactly what we needed, and customer service was very prompt with their replies to our emails. We needed some additional configurations done on the app for translations, and we have not had any issues with the app so far! I would recommend it.

Pizza Alba

I have tried everything but when I go to checkout it doesn't let customers checkout and it says "This order cannot be shipped to your location. Contact the store for more information". Maybe it doesn't work with U.K postcodes.

April 14, 2021

Hey! I'm sorry to hear that. First of all, I'm happy to debut the problem for you and see what's wrong. Secondly, I recommend reaching out to our support for fast assistance with any problems related to the app.

Also I'd like to mention based on the error you mention it's related to the price configuration of your store, not our app.

I've reached out to your email to help you to debug and get started with our app. Please check your inbox :)

Otha George Hemp & Wellness, LLC

Seamless! My merchant required me to put shipping restrictions in place and this app made my experience quick and easy. Very nice.

John and Jayne

Great app, really helpful with their customer service to personalise things. Would recommend to others

Freshbox.ch

This app is great! It helps me prevent receiving orders from outside the delivery region. You have the different options to choose from at what point customers should enter ther zip code. As our shop is in german we had some issues with the translation of some fields but Regina Apps made some quick adjustments in the code allowing us to enter the correct translation. Support is great and very quick! Thanks again.

World 4 Pets

This app helped me restrict my shipping easily and effectively. Any questions i had were answered really quickly and Regina went above and beyond! I highly recommend

Little Angels Florists

The team done a good job. Assistance from the team was above expectation and they resolve my issue in timely manner. It's a good choice to use this apps :)

Italia in the box

I love Reginapps apps, they have useful functions, easy to use and the support is great! Thank you so much! :)

girnardarshan.com

Very helpful app to restrict certain places through customizing zip codes. Thank you for making shipping simpler.

Previous 1