Recenze (547)

• 3 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 12 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
6. květen 2024

Do not under any circumstances, use this company and their insurance services. They work with an insurance company called XCOVER that should be reported to the BBB. They will take months to respond to claims and request a ridiculous amount of documents just to decline for any small reason or any reason hidden in their policy clauses. They have zero customer service email and phone number so you cannot even contact them in any shape or form. I have LOST THOUSANDS of dollars thanks to this company I have shipped 100,000+ packages with shippo but this XCOVER company has made it impossible to do any business online. I no longer use SHIPPO because of this and cannot recommend it to anyone. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Fran & Co. Jewelry Inc.
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 5 roky
Vývojář Shippo odpověděl 8. květen 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the trouble you've experienced when filing XCover claims for your shipments! Unfortunately, we were unable to locate your account by your review name. We kindly ask that you contact us at support@shippo.com. Rest assured, we'd be happy to assist you in looking further into these denied claims. Please note that we also offer live chat and phone support during standard business hours.

27. únor 2024

Easy to use, but limited in some options

Oliezi Outdoors
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář Shippo odpověděl 28. únor 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your review! We're glad you're enjoying Shippo and would love to hear how we can make this integration even better. Please reach out to us at support@shippo.com with any additional feedback. We're happy to help!

20. únor 2024

Shippo was really easy to install and use. It integrates with my shopify store so well, there was nothing to it. I love that there are so many options and rates to choose from. Rates are great and the process is simple and very fast. Definitely recommend!

iCandy gFX Studios
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář Shippo odpověděl 22. únor 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you're enjoying Shippo. If you ever need support in the future, please reach out to us at support@shippo.com. We'd be happy to help!

7. únor 2024

Makes posting easier and costs lower.

Oh Pablo Vintage
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář Shippo odpověděl 8. únor 2024

6. únor 2024

Realized that Shippo was no cheaper than my Shopify Plan and discontinued usage. I thought I had downgraded my plan but then I was charged nearly 400 dollars for their "premium plan," which is literally the same cost as shipping via Shopify shipping.

I've asked for a refund because I never once used the service, but have been ignored for 3 days now.

Wargame Portal
Doba používání aplikace: 18 dny
Vývojář Shippo odpověděl 8. únor 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We received your message and a member of our support team responded on Tuesday, 2/6/2024, confirming that a refund has been issued for the Pro Plan yearly subscription fee. If you have any questions or need further support, please reach out to us at support@shippo.com. We'd be happy to assist!

14. prosinec 2023

ive been with shippo since 2019, and as of today.. im tired of paying money to a company, when in return i have to fix the problems their software creates... whats the point.. ending the service

Just A Sip Shop
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
Vývojář Shippo odpověděl 15. prosinec 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with Shippo!

We were able to locate your account by your review name and have since reached out via email. We want to ensure you are taken care of and would be happy to further assist you!

Datum úprav: 30. listopad 2016

Update: Still working great for us in Fall of 2016!

We just started using Shippo and have been extremely impressed! Not only is it saving us a bunch of time (no longer have to manually enter information for every shipment into USPS, then mark orders fulfilled, copy tracking info, etc.) the rates seem to be even cheaper. We had one small issue, and received a near instant response from the developer. Definitely recommend!

Dash Bitters
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 9 roky
5. červen 2014

Hands down the most user-friendly, cheapest, and time saving shipping app Available. And its FREE !

Alpha Clothing Co. | Aesthetic Fitness Wear / Bodybuilding apparel | Stringer Tanks, Tees, Vests
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 9 roky
31. březen 2014

Awesome APP, great customer service! IF you have a new store and don't ship enough for pay $25+ a month for shipping apps like Shipstation or others, THIS IS IT! Only pay .05 cents for EACH label you print!! I love it, saves you money on shipping rates also! USPS Priority Flat rate envelope at the store is 5.60, here is it 5.05!

GO ALL DAY® Athletic Apparel
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 7 roky
3. květen 2014

We have been using Shippo for 1 month and absolutely love it. Simple and fast. That's all we need from a shipping app.

machus