Shipping Calculator Plus

Shipping costs on PRODUCT PAGE for FREE

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kay.Rose.

need to be faster,when you go on a product page it takes like 5 seconds to pop up,and with people function much faster then that is need to pop up immediately on the product page when open.

November 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, Kay! We've made updates to the software and the shipping bar now appears with page load. Please message us at hello@shipzee.io if you have any questions.

Alouise Love

I use this wonderful app for customers to have an idea of their total cost (price + shipping) and I am truly glad that I do. A simple easy to use app that does not try to upsell you anything.

Jungle Africa

I install this app as I wanted something to help my customers to have a quick glance at the shipping rate easily without the need to add in cart and see the information at the checkout only. Satisfied and I'm keeping the app

Olivia Smiles - Handmade BJD Clothing

Incredibly easy to use and customize. Exactly what I was looking for to let my customers see before hand how much shipping will apply.

July 28, 2021

We are delighted that you found our app easy to use. We strive to provide value to all our merchants. - The Fashion Impact Team