A recent study found that 93% of customers expect proactive shipping updates
Established stores see 43% of revenue from repeat customers
It's five times cheaper to market to existing customers
About ShopClerk Package Tracking
ShopClerk will be launching a cross-channel package tracking solution in October. In the meantime, your customers can enjoy tracking their packages for free with Alexa.
Updated ShopClerk dashboard in your Shopify store
ShopClerk now gives you a complete view of your shipping activity so you can get peace of mind and provide better customer service. See the last 7 days of in-transit, out for delivery, and delivered packages. You can also view all of your delivered packages and unfulfilled orders.
ShopClerk helps you make money by creating a marketing opportunity when customers check a package. Easily create an ad that will get put into customized package status page and emails.
ShopClerk solves these problems
- How to grow your store and make more money
- How to give your customers a better experience and customer service
- How to help your customers when problems arise
How does ShopClerk do this?
- ShopClerk gives you a new way to market to your existing customers
- ShopClerk reduces customer service questions about package status
- ShopClerk lets you provide improved, proactive customer service when they are problems
Whether you call it package tracking, order status, or delivery notifications, ShopClerk's got it.
What can you do with ShopClerk?
- Advertise a sale
- Show companion items
- Get more social followers
- Publicize a partnership
- Announce raffle winners
- Acknowledge holidays
- ... and much more!
ShopClerk adds your custom, branded content to its package status emails and web pages.
How's it work?
Up-sell and cross-sell to your best customers, the ones you already have, and turn them into repeat customers.
- Install ShopClerk, give a few store details, and customize your ad
- Your customers will get an email from ShopClerk when they place an order which will have package tracking details and your ad
- Each email also has a link to a live-updated package status page with expanded info
- Your customers get updated at major package milestones
- You get alerted when there are problems with a shipment
ShopClerk gets up-to-the-minute tracking data from more than 400 shipping companies world-wide.
Give it a try!
Risk free! Send any tracking info to firstname.lastname@example.org and experience ShopClerk for yourself.
Overall rating Based on 2 reviews
Most recent reviews
Ocha & Co.
This is a new Shipping App being developed by Shopclerk. New functions are being planned but the ones already up and running are pretty useful. The app provides a concise, easy-to-follow table of tracked orders with carrier, tracking number and status information. There is also a link to the order in Shopify's back office so you can quickly and easily contact your customer if you need to send them a message about the shipment. In our case items are often returned to the sorting office if someone is not at home to sign for the parcel. We need to explain how to reschedule a delivery and this function allows us to do this quickly and efficiently. Really pleased to get this as it will really improve our customer service.
As an early adopter of this app it was important that we got the support we needed to properly integrate ShopClerk into our Shopify store. Thankfully, a representative was there to help, every step of the way. Now, having used the app for over 60-days, we're happy to say that support has been consistent and performance has been excellent, it does what it says it does.