Shop Share Affiliate Marketing

Professional Affiliate Marketing App (FREE PLAN)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Wood Accent

Absolutely one of the best apps I have installed on my site thus far. If you are looking to increase conversions and get your brand out there, then you need to download this app. We had used other affiliate marketing apps that automatically made our clients affiliates and we had tons of affiliates with zero results. This app gives our clients the choice to become affiliates which means the ones who sign up willingly are a lot more motivated, and we can see the difference for sure! Thanks for everything!

Gameboardz

Location Australia

This app works like a dream. Second store this app will be in and from day one it was bringing me in more sales. I love the new feature of in-store credits so will try it out on this store. Other affiliate programs make you pay your affiliates but this is the only app that handles all payments for you. Also the lowest charges I have seen. Some affiliate apps are charging 15% of revenue which to me is a big no way to me. Works perfectly on mobile and desktop and i get roughly 1 or 2 new sales for every 5 affiliates that join which is insane.

RAR Sportswear

This app and the app developers are amazing!!! They answered all questions we had within hours! Customer service is top notch and the platform is easy to use with great features that other apps do not offer. The one thing we like most is being able to manually input affiliates for all our influencers, make custom codes, and be able to do payouts via products! Not to mention the constant updates and additional features they make regularly to the app for better user experience. We are excited to elevate our reach and sales with Shop Share Paid.