Short URL Link Shortener

Short URL Link Shortener

by zegsu

Link Shortener to Convert Long URLs to Custom Short URLs

Bold Tuesday

Updated review:
"The company acted quickly and fixed the problem and explained the situation. They now have fixed the issue. Will give another chance. Thank you!"

Original review:
"I installed the app today, and wanted to get the premium feature right away and paid for that as well, but the app did not let me to choose the premium settings, and kept asking me that I need to pay for the app. What a waste. So I ended up using another service. If your app would have worked from the start, I would have stayed as a paying customer. Now I have paid for the service which I wasn't able to use. Scammers? Do not waste your time with this app, you will find better solutions."

September 8, 2020

Dear Merchant,

This is Arpit, and I am the co-founder of Zegsu.

I understand that you did not have a pleasant experience with our URL Short Link App and I am extremely sorry about that.

We are a small startup and even though we make sure that our customers don’t encounter any technical glitches, we do receive constructive feedback from our customers from time to time, which only helps us make our infrastructure more robust and error free.

We acted on your issue as soon as we got notified and we fixed it immediately. We have also identified the bug that caused the problem and have rectified it so that you no longer have to deal with this issue again.

We thank you for your extremely valuable feedback that helped us make our app better.

Having said that, we value you as a customer and would request you to give us another chance.

If you still feel like moving away from our app, please raise a refund request with Shopify and we will process your refund ASAP.

Once again, thank you for your genuine feedback and please accept our sincere apologies for the trouble.

Stay Safe!
Arpit
Team Zegsu

Flower Stampede

I was looking for an easy way to provide short promo URLs in print, and this easy little app does the job perfectly!

Bag it Live - India

Have been using Zegsu for 2 of my Shopify sites and it been close to 2 months. Its easy to use and works perfectly! The best part is they provide insights/analytics on the number of clicks on a particular custom short URL you have prepared for a specific product, collection or a page! I love Zegsu and would recommend everyone who are looking through scale their products to multi-channel advertisements.