Short URL Link Shortener

Short URL Link Shortener

by Zegsu

URL Shortener to Convert Long URLs to Custom Short URLs

UHOKU

I’ve upgraded to the Plus Plan to have unlimited options to shorten my URLs for a cleaner look in my marketing campaigns.
I’m freshly new to e-commerce and the app support team did a great job explaining how this will make a difference for my business.
I’m confident they will support with any future help I may need to optimize the app’s features.
Thank you. I'm always amazed by how these app developers understand website optimization.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for your review. It was a great experience interacting with you and exchanging information to help grow your business. We sincerely hope our app will help you better track your marketing campaigns along with creating brandable shareable links. If you need any further help, please feel free to reach out to us. Rooting for your success!

Magic Fantasy Arts

Loved this app...shortening and customizing the links from my store give my ads a neater and more professional look.
And it is very easy to use. Also gave me tracking on the hits my ad got. Highly recommend!

April 6, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to know that you were able to reap the benefits of our URL Shortener app.

We wish you all the success in your business.

Truthberry

Arpan & Arpit are clearly a hard-working pair! I've had their "SMSGo: Abandoned Cart Recovery" app installed for several months. While my store's still fairly small & on a slow growth trend, things seem to be working out pretty well with their app. (I've no real complaints!) So far: 5 stars! Keep up the great work, you guys!

February 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. This made our day :)
We wish you all the success in your business.

Runners Barn

I used this app and it's very helpful for my campaigns when you share your URLs and they have to be live

January 15, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you were able to use our URL shortener app to your benefit for your campaigns. We wish you all the success in your business :)

World of Great Things

This works beautifully. It's so quick and easy to use. Just select your product and copy your shortened URL. Thank you!

November 25, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Rooting for your success :)

Stay safe!

All American Sportswear Corp

I love love love this app. I wish I could give it 100 stars. I had been using bit.ly and had no idea something like this existed. It was so easy to do and the custom links are perfect for what I need. Had a small issue with re-directing and the customer service was just the best. They went above and beyond to help me out quickly and I'm so appreciative. I was mainly using it for referral links that are so long and by customizing and shortening them, it made all the difference in the world and so much more user friendly. If you are considering this app it is well worth the try.

November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. Reviews like these just make our day so much better :)

We promise to maintain the same level of top-notch user experience and customer-centricity in our business.

Rooting for your success!

Bold Tuesday

Updated review:
"The company acted quickly and fixed the problem and explained the situation. They now have fixed the issue. Will give another chance. Thank you!"

Original review:
"I installed the app today, and wanted to get the premium feature right away and paid for that as well, but the app did not let me to choose the premium settings, and kept asking me that I need to pay for the app. What a waste. So I ended up using another service. If your app would have worked from the start, I would have stayed as a paying customer. Now I have paid for the service which I wasn't able to use. Scammers? Do not waste your time with this app, you will find better solutions."

September 8, 2020

Dear Merchant,

This is Arpit, and I am the co-founder of Zegsu.

I understand that you did not have a pleasant experience with our URL Short Link App and I am extremely sorry about that.

We are a small startup and even though we make sure that our customers don’t encounter any technical glitches, we do receive constructive feedback from our customers from time to time, which only helps us make our infrastructure more robust and error free.

We acted on your issue as soon as we got notified and we fixed it immediately. We have also identified the bug that caused the problem and have rectified it so that you no longer have to deal with this issue again.

We thank you for your extremely valuable feedback that helped us make our app better.

Having said that, we value you as a customer and would request you to give us another chance.

If you still feel like moving away from our app, please raise a refund request with Shopify and we will process your refund ASAP.

Once again, thank you for your genuine feedback and please accept our sincere apologies for the trouble.

Stay Safe!

Flower Stampede

I was looking for an easy way to provide short promo URLs in print, and this easy little app does the job perfectly!

Bag it Live - India

Have been using Zegsu for 2 of my Shopify sites and it been close to 2 months. Its easy to use and works perfectly! The best part is they provide insights/analytics on the number of clicks on a particular custom short URL you have prepared for a specific product, collection or a page! I love Zegsu and would recommend everyone who are looking through scale their products to multi-channel advertisements.