Short Link ‑ URL Shortener

URL Short links, Influencer Links, Preloaded Carts and UTMs

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Short link url shortener

CraftChameleon

Time spent using app About 2 months

We have been using bitly for years and then found this app. Wow, it's a game-changer! It is totally affordable and a great value! Thanks for the great app!

The Shoe Curator

Location New Zealand

This APP is so easy to use and the back up support from Arpit is quick and helpful. Thanks for making an APP that does exactly what it says and easy for a complete novice to use!

March 22, 2022

Thank you for your review. We wish you all the success in your business :)

OcluMed®

The app fit our needs perfectly, allowing us to create custom shortened URLs for specific pages and track the results. Easy to setup and works as expected! Support was responsive within a few hours after I had some questions on functionality as well.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for your review. We wish you all the success in your business :)

DRmyc

Great support, simple, easy-to-use interface - low price point. What's not to like? Great product...

August 27, 2021

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your support and we wish you all the success in your business.

UHOKU

I’ve upgraded to the Plus Plan to have unlimited options to shorten my URLs for a cleaner look in my marketing campaigns.
I’m freshly new to e-commerce and the app support team did a great job explaining how this will make a difference for my business.
I’m confident they will support with any future help I may need to optimize the app’s features.
Thank you. I'm always amazed by how these app developers understand website optimization.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for your review. It was a great experience interacting with you and exchanging information to help grow your business. We sincerely hope our app will help you better track your marketing campaigns along with creating brandable shareable links. If you need any further help, please feel free to reach out to us. Rooting for your success!

Magic Fantasy Arts

Loved this app...shortening and customizing the links from my store give my ads a neater and more professional look.
And it is very easy to use. Also gave me tracking on the hits my ad got. Highly recommend!

April 6, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to know that you were able to reap the benefits of our URL Shortener app.

We wish you all the success in your business.

Truthberry

Arpan & Arpit are clearly a hard-working pair! I've had their "SMSGo: Abandoned Cart Recovery" app installed for several months. While my store's still fairly small & on a slow growth trend, things seem to be working out pretty well with their app. (I've no real complaints!) So far: 5 stars! Keep up the great work, you guys!

February 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. This made our day :)
We wish you all the success in your business.

Runners Barn

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app and it's very helpful for my campaigns when you share your URLs and they have to be live

January 15, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you were able to use our URL shortener app to your benefit for your campaigns. We wish you all the success in your business :)

World of Great Things

This works beautifully. It's so quick and easy to use. Just select your product and copy your shortened URL. Thank you!

November 25, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Rooting for your success :)

Stay safe!

All American Sportswear Corp

I love love love this app. I wish I could give it 100 stars. I had been using bit.ly and had no idea something like this existed. It was so easy to do and the custom links are perfect for what I need. Had a small issue with re-directing and the customer service was just the best. They went above and beyond to help me out quickly and I'm so appreciative. I was mainly using it for referral links that are so long and by customizing and shortening them, it made all the difference in the world and so much more user friendly. If you are considering this app it is well worth the try.

November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. Reviews like these just make our day so much better :)

We promise to maintain the same level of top-notch user experience and customer-centricity in our business.

Rooting for your success!

Previous 1