Shopcodes

Shopcodes

by Shopify

Market products and link to checkout with Shopify QR codes.

confident packs

I like the way they simplify everything for the customers, nice service and nice partners! Good Job

NNEYAH Cards & Gifts

App works well, but when scanned the prompt should name the actual store it is for, not Shopify.
The code currently says "tap here to go to qr.shopify.com". I don't know if that's a unique problem or that's how it works with all stores.

Guest List Kids

love the QR codes just fix the bug plz "error: If you are the application owner check the logs for more information"

TCL Fasteners, Inc.

The app is not working at all. Attempting to make a "Shop code" for any product results in a generic error screen that something went wrong.

Gears Canada

I have not used this app yet but seems simple enough to use and easy to set up. I will update review once I use it. My website: www.gearscanada.com

Authentic Bags Only

Thank you. Seems to work well. So far, so good. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

The Powder Coat Store

Absolutely love it, makes reordering a breeze for our customers. We we're looking to have something like this custom made

Lucius Atelier

Interesting concept. Especially for use in packaging with a potential for upsell and recurring sales.

MYTO.

Hi Guys...could you add an option to show the product name and price on the tag...

with this information we would be able to use this tag as a pricetag! thanks

Sicnature De

It's great and easy to use. A few more option would be nice to add:

We want to use different qr shopcodes for the same products. To make sure that we can track the conversion rate of each label we have to add a special information where each code is shown.

Without this feature it's still a great product but it does not allow proper analytics.

Previous 1 3