Shopcodes

Shopcodes

by Shopify

Market products and link to checkout with Shopify QR codes.

Mary & Berries Beauty, LLC

I would like the QR code to take the customers to the entire website, not just to a particular product in case they want to browse the entire site.

TheArtistsQuarter

Decent app, would be better with editable text 'scan to shop' would be better saying 'scan to buy'........better still would be the ability to make a full swing label.

Caviste

Unfortunately we had to uninstall as it was unable to create QR codes for collections which is essential

Live Simple

The app works well to link products and create QR codes easily. But the apps lacks the ability to link a collection pages, or any other site in the shop (blogs, etc) to a QR code. Add this functionality and its a great app!

Aurora Urban Style

waited some time to leave review. the team is quite flexible to offer me the solution I want. I highly recommend.

Fab teeth

I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. 5 star. Good service. Really helpful along the way.

Sapient Pet

Good service. I popped questions on the website and got replies almost in real time. Got good sourcing.

confident packs

I like the way they simplify everything for the customers, nice service and nice partners! Good Job

NNEYAH Cards & Gifts

App works well, but when scanned the prompt should name the actual store it is for, not Shopify.
The code currently says "tap here to go to qr.shopify.com". I don't know if that's a unique problem or that's how it works with all stores.

Guest List Kids

love the QR codes just fix the bug plz "error: If you are the application owner check the logs for more information"

Previous 1 3 4