Shopify Forms , Počet recenzí: 71

• 24 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 17 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 25 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
28. listopad 2023

I'm not sure why they don't have any CSS or allow formatting to the theme. I rarely use this app because it looks different than my entire website. All of the other Shopify apps come with custom CSS options - like Mail or the customizer. Makes no sense that we can't even use a theme font! This is such an easy update Shopify! Please fix.

Flour Shop
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 30. listopad 2023

Hi, there! Thank you for your feedback. I have shared it with our developers for further consideration.

I also wanted to let you know that the Forms app supports over 200 fonts, so you can match it to your theme.

Thanks again! - Greta, Shopify Support

1. prosinec 2023

Our entire use case was to "Capture wholesale leads with customizable account request forms."

Apparently, we've had 4 people submit requests, but we did not get any notification of this anywhere, and I cannot find where to get the details of their request - only the fact that they were added as customers.

I contacted support, and their response was:

"Upon reviewing, the Shopify form app enables you to generate personalized forms for gathering customer information. Although the app offers analytics for form submissions and customer segments, it lacks notification functionality and does not provide specific details regarding the requests made through the form. You must manually review the customer information within the app to access the details of the requests."

So, the point "Capture wholesale leads with customizable account request forms" is a complete lie. It caused us four missed event requests.

Thrive Coffee
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 4. prosinec 2023

Hi, there! Thanks so much for your review. We have since updated the Shopify Forms app to allow you to turn on notifications. You can find more details in our help document (https://shopify.link/4xw4). Thank you again! - Greta, Shopify Support

9. prosinec 2023

Need to rename to "Shopify Email Sign-up". It is not a "Forms" app like the name implies and 99% of people would think. It is only an email sign-up.

If you mistakenly use it for standard Forms (like the name implies) such as customer communication, you will regret it when you later realize you are not notified and cannot access the responses. Seriously - this app has possibly caused merchants more harm than good.

Tmat
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 12. prosinec 2023

Hi, thanks for your feedback. The Shopify Forms app is an email capture tool that allows you to build your marketing list, through the creation of sign-up forms to collect customer information.

If you're looking for a specific feature outside of the ones currently offered within our app, feel free to contact our support team: https://shopify.link/qLKl so that we can help. Thanks! -Kimi, Shopify Support

22. leden 2024

I completed the form to test it, and there is nothing anywhere adding the record. No customer created, no email notification, nothing. Totally pointless app. I can see that someone else has completed the form, but who was it???? we'll never know, that's a lead lost.

Himalayan Dog Chews Australia
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 4 dny
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 25. leden 2024

Hey! We appreciate the feedback on the Shopify Forms app. We're sorry to hear that you haven't found it useful to your needs. We'd love to gather more context on the issues you experienced. Feel free to reach out to our team here: https://shopify.link/VRd6. -Dirk, Shopify Support

30. říjen 2023

You cannot access the answers for submitted forms by potential clients. Shopify Team has been contacted but they did not offer any help.

Shopify Forms team was supposed to reach to us and offer help, but after 9 days, they also did not help.

Do not waste time on this app. Get the alternatives.

Caya Invitation Store
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 3. listopad 2023

Hi Caya Invitation Store, thank you for your review and for letting us know about this issue you are experiencing. Can you please reply back here with your ticket number? I'd be happy to review that for you. -Shay, Shopify Support

13. listopad 2023

The popup does not get closed in iPhone, upon complaining customer care promised to help me, they said they're working on it and they will keep me updated, they did not provide any solution its been a month and they also haven't updated me on anything terrible experience.

Anime Street Style
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: 13 dny
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 15. listopad 2023

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience. Rest assured we'd be happy to look into your popup not closing issue. Feel free to reach back out in our help center and we can continue the conversation: https://shopify.link/VRd6

28. prosinec 2023

Yeah I created a form, but is it useful? No.

AnimePads.com
Izrael
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 3. leden 2024

Hi, there. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for Shopify Forms. We're sorry to hear that you haven't found the app useful. If you're open to it, we'd love to gather more context on the issues you experienced. Feel free to reach out to our team here: https://shopify.link/VRd6. -Rick, Shopify Support

27. červenec 2023

Couldn't get very far. When needing to chose a discount from the ones already created, the app, first of all, doesnt have a search function therefore very hard to find the code you need, second of all it doesnt show all your discount codes, only some. Therefore impossible for me to select the one created for the popup. Always shocked by how such simple things are not implemented.

Growers of Mushroom
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
8. září 2023

After spending hours building a form with this app I tested it then found out that I do not receive notification emails when someone fills out the form! what is the point of this ?
I can see the data If I go to my shopify admin - apps-forms- then select the contact that filled out the form but this is very manual and can easily be overlooked by a busy entrepreneur. I am really disappointed with this, I could expect this with a third party app builder but I chose the shopify forms app specifically to avoid this type of inconvenience.

Six40 Café
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
29. srpen 2023

I spent hours creating some new forms for my website when I finally realized that there's no way to receive email notifications when someone actually completes the form. Seriously? It doesn't even have the most basic function, the very reason for having a form in the first place. Waste of time.

Christian DISC®