Shopkeeper Branded Gift Cards

Shopkeeper Branded Gift Cards

by Shopkeeper Tools

Replace the default gift card design with your own design

Ekogear Pickleball

We are in the process of launching an eCommerce store on Shopify and the final piece of functionality we were looking to implement was to be able to offer a gift card to our customers that would include the following functionality - sender and recipient names, a personalized message from the sender, functionality to input the recipient's email address and the option for the sender to schedule when the card would be sent. We also wanted to uniquely brand the gift card. Although Shopify does a lot of things really well, we were looking for more that what their gift card functionality and images provide. We made the decision after significant research to use the Shopkeeper Branded Gift Card and Scheduler apps. Wow! What a difference. We achieved everything we were looking for with Shopkeeper and are able to provide a much richer, branded experience than with the standard Shopify functionality. All of that said, it required a bit of work and we could could not have accomplished this without the invaluable guidance and support by Jim and the Shopkeeper team. Thank you guys!

Life's an RPG

The team over at Shopkeer Tools have been incredibly helpful in setting up a branded gift card page for me, and I couldn't be more grateful! For one, the turnaround for the branded gift card itself was extremely fast. But what impressed me more was the initiative the team took. Upon noticing that I updated my Shopify theme, Jim went above and beyond and edited the code to the "To, From, and Message" fields, so that it looked cleaner and provided a better user experience and user interface. I can't recommend them enough - thank you!

The Celtic Ranch

Wonderful app and phenomenal customer service! They were really fast in integrating our own designs.

L'ORIENTAL HAMMAM

Best customer service ever !
We needed a gift card app that would adapt to our business and clients needs. As a spa center, we sell services and the typical gift card app available on shopify just were'nt a fit for us. Plus the app allows us to customize the giftcard (visuals and informations).

We thank you Jim for your support and patience you went above and beyond our expectations, I recommend this app and team 1000%

Juren Beauty

love this app, it makes buying a gift card for my clients so easy for them and me. Jim was great to deal with and the personal design of the gift card was spot on. Highly recommended!

TheNightSky

Major upgrade from the standard Shopify gift card. Jim very responsive in helping us out with integration. Recommended.

She Wore Flowers

I liked that I could design my own gift card illustrations and Jim, the Shopkeeper support, was super helpful through the process!

MAJAMAS

This app is a total rip off. Takes your money and does not provide any support or assistance to get your branded card up & RUNNING. They charge you to create a branded card, not sure why they will not let you do it yourself. So you pay extra to design, and charge you the branded app monthly fee , even before you get the card up and working. I had the Easy Card too, and they charged me for that one too. I written 3 times with no response.
A terrible developer and app service. I have to give one star even though I would rate their service with zero stars. Look for another gift card app if your can.