Shopkeeper Gift Card Scheduler

Shopkeeper Gift Card Scheduler

by Shopkeeper Tools

Customers can send gift cards directly to the recipient

Qualtry

The app seems great but there doesn't seem to be resources for issues we are running into. Try to request support but won't allow me to change the email I need answers to go to.

April 6, 2020

Hi there, sorry about your experience. Looking through our records I don't see any emails asking for support. We do have an FAQ page here: https://shopkeepertools.freshdesk.com/support/home as well as a support email address here: support@shopkeepertools.com both listed right on the app store.

Please let me know the form you are filling out for support that doesn't allow you to enter an email address. I'm not sure if that is from Shopify or one of ours, but I'd like to fix it if it is confusing.

Please contact us directly and we'd be happy to help resolve any issue that is going on. Thanks.

TARABELLUM

The Shopkeeper Gift Card Scheduler App is very useful, Jim was a great help with setting a few things up and answering our questions. Pairing this up with the Shopkeeper Gift Card app allows us to provide a better shopping experience for our customers with the convenience of scheduling Gift Cards all year round. I highly recommend this app.

Gungoddess Com

Excellent app! Installed this along with Shopkeeper Gift Cards App. Easy to set up, easy to use, integrated perfectly. Jim was extremely responsive and made minor customization requests quickly. Since installing, there's been a noticeable increase in the number of gift cards sold. Very happy!

Hermoola

All I can say is, "I LOVE THIS APP!!!" Easy to use and works great!
Thank you!!!