Shopkeeper Global Content

Shopkeeper Global Content

by Shopkeeper Tools

Create a custom library of content to reuse again and again

Bang Clothes

Clever idea, neatly implemented and works like a charm. Huge time saver when it comes to apply (and edit and update!) content that needs to be re-used in multiple places. I've been dreaming for years to have something like this, and finally Shopkeeper Tools came up with it in the right way. And love that beyond standard text it can even handle images, html or Liquid. I had a few issues with implementation for being a sort of "newbie" at using a tool like this, and was glad to discover support responded immediately, helping me to resolve all issues. They pointed the root of the problem perfectly for each case, and provided clear details and guidelines to help resolve and prevent future instances. Positively recommend this app.

The Crown Prints

This is the only app I could find that would fulfill my need for "snippets" or global content across all of my products. It's so easy to update all product descriptions at once by simply updating the global content snippet. When I encountered an issue, the support team responded right away and helped resolve my problem. Highly recommend this app - it will save you time!