Shopkeeper Magic Button

Shopkeeper Magic Button

by Shopkeeper Tools

Save time by instantly opening and editing pages on your store

Multilingualbooks

a pretty good app would def recommend for a try!

Speyer

One of the best apps I've found. Makes editing a product super efficient. Am able to quickly edit individual products on my site without having to switch Google Chrome tabs to get to the Shopify product menu, enter the product in the search box, click and then edit. Seamless process. Highly recommend. Nothing else like it - www.BourbonAlley.com

Wyldhome

My absolute favourite app. So simple but it saves me so much time. Worth every penny!

Limited Time Discounts Com

Such a simple little app that works perfectly... saves so much time and helps with having a million tabs open all the time when it is so easy to navigate on the fly. I had an issue/question and the support sorting everything with me in a couple of hours of me contacting them. Perfect! 5 stars all the way!

Dishmaster Faucet

Very convenient, does just what is says. Unobtrusive, easy to access without being in your face. Opens in a new window so you don't have to be clicking the back and forward arrows.

Azfitnessequipment

Does the job well! Slowest app on a shop. It takes almost 2 seconds to load... :(

Homebrew4less

Highly recommended! This is one of those gems you don't know how you lived without, especially when your starting a new site and have tons of editing to do. I really want to thank Jim from Shopkeeper Magic Button for his excellent, helpful, and responsive tech support resolving a minor theme problem that was not related to his product. It is really great when an idea and a app come together to solve the little problems we all wish we could avoid. This app is a fantastic time saver, and quite affordable Thanks shopkeepertools for making this available to all of us

A Better Quest

We use this all day, every day to jump from the frontend to the backend of our product pages, collections, info pages... It's made making quick changes a breeze on Shopify. Thanks, guys!!

Personalise Your Gifts Uk

Very fast customer service, (thank you Jim). This app is great and it really does save you a lot of time and hassle especially for the price.

Falcon Ink

A great app - saved lots of time using it first day - www.falconink.co.uk
Previous 1