Feed for Google Shopping Feed

Feed for Google Shopping Feed

by Webrex Studio

Google shopping feed, Product Feed, Google ads, Google feed

bigstely

Excellent app, fast and easy to use. Easy to submit one or of your products in single submit. Automatically sync products with google merchant feeds. I have used other's and this is hands down my favourite, saves me tons of time!

CILQUE®

We needed a google feed that was compatible with multiple countries, which is why we chose this one. We ran into a small glitch setting the feed up, but the app support was very responsive and helpful, and they assisted us in resolving the issues quickly.

myDoll.house

Excellent support, patient and helpful. I have not fully implemented the app but I am very grateful for the help setting it up.The process of setting up my store on Google Shopping was very easy. Smart google shopping feed makes it very user friendly.

Officialinface.com

I downloaded this app the update my Google shopping feeds properly. But after I updated my feed with this app (Updated; Price & pictures) the next day the app changed all the details to the previous one. I need to comeback and update my feed everyday. ITS JUST A BIG TIME WASTER,...

Infinity Joven

Impressed by their fast customer support team. Very fast and easy to use.They updated their app with in one day after i told them of an error. Recommended!

渡辺の雑貨屋

The best app by far! One thing I like about this app is its amazing support. He went above and beyond to resolve my issue and I am very satisfied. Look no further, you won't regret choosing this app.

Dianne Caine Australia

Recently started using this and it is great value for money. It's given me greater control over the merchant feed and it's really easy to use. The support is excellent too, 24/7 they respond within a few minutes and are always helpful.

Pro Survivals

Great app. Been using it for several months now, but I wanted to wait before writing a review. Makes getting all your products onto Google Merchant center really easy. Perfect for stores with a lot of products like mine. A 3 bucks a months, you can't go wrong.

Rite Gadgets

I use this app to make my store more visible on the internet. It is a very useful tool for new small business that are just getting started.

Strap Shop Australia

It is really easy to use this app. I didn't have any issues with this app at all. If you will have any questions, customer service is always happy to help. It is great value for this price. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6