ShopShipShake Dropshipping

Drop shipping Chinese Products. Works with ShopShipShake.

Price: Free

torresgaha

I have been dropshipping with SSS for almost a month now and I am happy with their service and products . SSS makes sure that every product you pick has great quality. However i hope they improve the time they take to respond to queries. If they do that, they are definitely going to a 5 star review.

Praktical

i have been dropshipping with SSS for almost a month now and I am happy with their service and products . SSS makes sure that every product you pick has great quality. However i hope they improve the time they take to respond to queries. If they do that, they are definitely going to a 5 star review.

MumsNest

The SSS app works great. I have had a good experience with support (Wesley is my assigned assistant) who is always ready to guide and help us to add products. Game changer for eCommerce Dropshipping. Thank you SSS & Team!

Keath Collections

This is one of the top dropshipping apps that i have ever used everything is automated i dont have to Add products individually, thanks to my assistant at shopshipshake Wesley for making it eaiser for me to set up this app