MLM Affiliate Marketing

Pro-Level Affiliate, MLM, Network Marketing & Referral App

Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

CBMcosmetics

Added this app to trial affiliation and I must say it’s one of the best I’ve tried! It’s easy to use and great value for costing us £0, if your looking to start affiliation or want to bring influencers on or unties sales thru unique offers then you won’t regret adding.

April 14, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. It's a pleasure to offer ShoutOut to you, and we have no doubt it will serve as an extremely valuable part of your business and a source of many sales.

eoeovape

Why can't I open the app? I installed the app, used it for free for a few days and then I can't open the app, and it prompts "Internal Server Error", I don't know why this happens, is it because it is free to use so it doesn't work?

March 17, 2022

ShoutOut is not compatible with Chinese I'm sorry, which was causing the error on your account. Apologise for the inconvenience. This has now been corrected and you're welcome to use the App.

HALOLIFE

We have used this so scale to 7 figures in affiliate revenue over the last year. My only complaints on the app are that affiliates can create any kind of redirect that they want and there is no way to turn it off. So you will have things like /deals or /promos and in general it's not good for overall site structure. Secondly the payments are incredibly difficult to process via PayPal mass pay. This is the true weakness of the system and the reason we are moving away from it.

October 7, 2021

Congratulations on building a 7 figure affiliate revenue program over the last 12 months with ShoutOut. With regard to payments, ShoutOut can link to other payment providers (not just PayPal) using our payout CSV, and we can certainly disable those redirects on your account if necessary. We wish you all the very best with your new affiliate program and your future online success.

Canvas & More

This is the second affiliate app i downloaded and tested and its definitely the last, as its fantastic! Incredible effort has been out in by the developers to make this app extremely easy to implement! (All emails, forms, welcomes etc are all pre-populated saving you time) So easy to use.

March 17, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review, it's very much appreciated. Our team works hard to provide THE best affiliate program available on Shopify, and it's an absolute pleasure to have you onboard.

THE BEST PROMO

The application is beautiful inside and I really liked testing it. But I give it only 3 stars because it is not perfect. 1 ° The trial time is only 7 days, a very short time to find affiliates and begin to experience the application in real time. 2 ° The price, 59 US dollars is a lot of money if you are starting the business and looking for affiliates who may not attract customers so quickly. Therefore, it seems like a very high price to pay if you are starting. 3 ° Within the application they do not have the option to search for affiliates and influercers, this function must be found in other external programs and it is expensive. I've seen other similar apps that include a database of influencers, but haven't tried them and don't know if they really work.

February 1, 2022

Thank you for your review. ShoutOut is now totally FREE to use, with no time limit. Enjoy!

Paluto 2 Go

Love this app, Though it would be PERFECT if we could set an automatic 10% deduction on the commissions before paying out to the affiliates because certain taxes apply here in the Philippines, When we start rolling out this week I can already imagine how hard it would be to manually compute less 10% on all commissions before paying out.

November 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. You can set your commission rates to be lower by adjusting the rates in Account Settings. Alternatively, it's also possible to remove taxes and/or shipping prior to calculating commission rates in Settings and Preferences. Good luck with your roll-out, always an exciting time!

Be Lifted Movement, Inc.

I cannot believe how easy it is to navigate and learn everything in the app. You DO NOT have to be tech savvy or know code, html, etc., in order to use it. Plus, their customer service is quick and very direct in their answers.

Recover Vibe

I switched over from another app and it was totally worth it. This makes it easy to automate your affiliate marketing program and it has plenty of options to choose from and customize.

CINEGRADING

good supporting, just talked with the support and they offer me a refund. Thanks Adam the professional costumer support.

June 8, 2020

Please note, Shopify actually controls all trials, billing and subscriptions, (not us here at ShoutOut). Simply contact SHOPIFY to request a refund and they will reverse the charge. Thank you.

The Light Blonde

This app does its job but the navigation is messy. We switched to ShoutOut from another influencer app and after 6 months we are switching back.

June 1, 2020

Sorry to hear the App wasn't for you. Most people who use ShoutOut do prefer ShoutOut's cleaner and easy to use layout as per our many reviews indicating this. We do wish you the very best with your online success.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8