ShoutOut ‑ Affiliate Marketing

ShoutOut ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by Database Plus

Pro-level multi-level marketing (MLM) & affiliate referrals

West Virginia Wholesale

We have a pretty big site and want to launch a similarly big affiliate program. I am a fastidiously detail oriented person and can be a real pain in the *** when it comes to questions, made worse in this case by the fact that I have been an affiliate and run two other affiliate programs, one coded from scratch. I wanted this to be the right decision, but I also already know what I need to grow into - just to let you know what a service challenge is when I say the service is good. Adam has been incredibly patient and dedicated with fast, complete responses multiple times a day since day one of my investigation, before I was even a customer. The dashboards, both admin and affiliate, are complete and intuitive. Payment options are detailed. I'll admit there are a few additional things I'd like to see in terms of flexibility, but at this price I can't imagine anyone thinking they're entitled to them. For the money, this app is a joy of total basics with enough kicks thrown in to make it a complete bargain, and it's solid. From managing a handful of affiliates to paying thousands at a time, I have full confidence in this after playing with it for a while. This has to be the best affiliate app buy on Shopify for the price.

Shanty Natural

Me ha parecido una excelente opción para generar una red de promotores que trabajen para crecer juntos. La aplicación es intuitiva, ademas hay mucha ayuda en los procesos de configuración, simplemente genial, lo único por lo que no le doy 5 estrellas es porque esta todo en ingles, el mercado hispano es enorme para una plataforma así, seria bueno diseñarla en español y otros idiomas. Felicidades!

Monsoon Ridge

This App is fantastic! It provides all the information you and your affiliates need to grow the business. Charts and reports, endless coupons, personalized links, it doesn't get any better!
Support is first class, special thanks to Adam for clear direction and quick assistance when needed.
Highly Recommend!

Shuttercase

seems pretty easy to se up and the cost is much better then refersion. we will give it a try and come back again.

Future Farmers India

I was thinking about creating an affiliate marketing program for my website for a long time and then I found out about Shoutout. I won’t say it’s perfect because nothing is. But shoutout does take a lot of headache away from me. I have been using this only for a few days and it has started doing great job for me. Best thing about shoutout is that we have everything straightforward in front of us. You don’t have to think too much about which tier you need and all that. Flat fees and all features available. I had a query and adam responded quickly. I wish Shoutout all the best.

Prosupport

These guys do an excellent job giving want the customer wants. I gave them a one star for missing a feature in their software, but they contacting me letting me know that they will update their program with that software. They deserve a 10-star review. Great Job, Shout Out.

August 12, 2019

ShoutOut now has the ability to assign individual product commissions. Commissions may also be adjusted globally, per affiliate, per MLM tier, per referred affiliate, automatically based on the performance of your affiliates, and you may exclude specific items entirely if necessary. Combinations on any of the above may also be applied to ensure unparalleled flexibility. We wish you the best of success with your store.

Eagle Rock WERKSHOP

I sincerely cannot say enough to express how much I love this app. Before ShoutOut, I was using a VERY expensive, clunky, glitchy and unattractive program - it gave Ambassadors "points" when they engage on social media. Those points were then converted into huge discounts on my site. I learned through that year of beta testing that people who love the brand are going to post regardless if they get points or not --- and giving points/discounts for every post was unsustainably eating into my margin. There is virtually zero ROI nowadays when people post/tag in the current social climate because most post go unseen. The algorithm is not our friend. So I decided to kill that program and look elsewhere.

First, I downloaded Refersion because it is an "industry leader" and "all of my friends were doing it" ... After about 10 days of their free trial, I became SO frustrated by how ugly and hard-to-use their interface was. Features were hidden in weird places and when I reached out to support, I felt like I was always getting a sharp/annoyed response. I got the impression that I was more of a burden than a potential long-term partner. Plus, they wanted to charge me $150 an hour to change some weird/default verbiage that was off-brand. It should not cost $150 to change one customer-facing sentence. Luckily, I found ShoutOut before my free trial with Refersion was over and I am SOOOO Glad I did!!!

ShoutOut is probably my favorite Shopify App I have ever installed. It is SO easy to use, it's clean/gorgeous and incredibly intuitive. Whenever I have had an issue/question with setup, Adam has responded quickly/thoroughly and without an ounce of grumpiness. The program is perfect out-of-the-box and I love that I was able to "turn off" the SignUp option so now we are able to curate the perfect application process and keep it 100% on-brand. We have been using it for about a month now and all my Ambassadors who have migrated from the old program love it. So far, there have been zero issues from Ambassadors complaining that they didn't get an earned commission (that happened a lot with the old program) and i LOVE LOVE LOVE that ShoutOut gives you the ability to create a custom URL. My old program wanted over $150 a month to add that feature!!! (ummmm, no.)

In all, I can't recommend ShoutOut enough. Give Adam a shot and you won't regret it! =)

Rockabilia

It started out as a good app and they made an update to it for us, but what it is lacking is for a way for our affiliates to track each individual sale link they use. All clicks and sales get lumped into a large pot, there is no way of them seeing that this email generated $1000 and this other one generated $1500

July 18, 2019

Thank you for your review of ShoutOut. ShoutOut provides individual statistics including leads (hits), sales, commissions and revenue generated for each and every affiliate in your network. We would recommend adding Google Analytics (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033863?hl=en) in conjunction with ShoutOut to obtain even more detailed analysis down to individual campaigns an affiliate may be running. We hope this information helps you obtain the information you seek, and we wish you continued success with the App.

Alera Boutique

I really love ShoutOut, it's the best affiliate app I've tried. I only gave it four stars because there's always room for enhancements and I would like to see a few more things, like an overlay where you could show who's affiliate link you're viewing (similar to Hellobar) For example, "You're shopping with Jane Smith". Other than that, I am very pleased with the app and think it is well worth the cost!!

LKN Australia Pty Ltd

A very overlooked but excellent app, perfect for us. Adam, the creator of the app is superb. He went out of his way to tweak the app for me and took my suggestions very seriously to improve this already superb app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6