ShoutOut ‑ Affiliate Marketing

ShoutOut ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by Database Plus

Pro-level multi-level marketing & affiliate referral solution

Rockabilia

It started out as a good app and they made an update to it for us, but what it is lacking is for a way for our affiliates to track each individual sale link they use. All clicks and sales get lumped into a large pot, there is no way of them seeing that this email generated $1000 and this other one generated $1500

July 18, 2019

Thank you for your review of ShoutOut. ShoutOut provides individual statistics including leads (hits), sales, commissions and revenue generated for each and every affiliate in your network. We would recommend adding Google Analytics (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033863?hl=en) in conjunction with ShoutOut to obtain even more detailed analysis down to individual campaigns an affiliate may be running. We hope this information helps you obtain the information you seek, and we wish you continued success with the App.

Alera Boutique

I really love ShoutOut, it's the best affiliate app I've tried. I only gave it four stars because there's always room for enhancements and I would like to see a few more things, like an overlay where you could show who's affiliate link you're viewing (similar to Hellobar) For example, "You're shopping with Jane Smith". Other than that, I am very pleased with the app and think it is well worth the cost!!

LKN Australia Pty Ltd

A very overlooked but excellent app, perfect for us. Adam, the creator of the app is superb. He went out of his way to tweak the app for me and took my suggestions very seriously to improve this already superb app.

ClothingGator

Guys I Downloaded the app, well basically you want us to put our influencers lists on your database and market your app and convince them to you use and get commissions ?????? the app promised to make us find influencers and affilates and pay them commission after downloading it we discover it is us who has to get them ???????? come on guys

July 3, 2019

Sorry to read of your recent experience and concerns. We certainly want to confirm in no way do we use your affiliates in any way with other merchants, your data is very much your own, and we take privacy of such data very seriously. Merchants that actively build a network of their own affiliates have fantastic success with our App, however it does take time and effort. Influencers of course may be used, and we recommend some third party providers from within our App. If you do choose to re-visit affiliate marketing sometime in the future, please let us know, as we'd more than happy to help. Regardless, we wish you the very best with your online success.

aaina & co

We at aaina & co absolutely love this app. It is easy to use, for both merchants and affiliates. The support team behind this app is absolutely amazing and super helpful.

My Pets Case

i tried few more apps but this app is the best.many great features ,automation and simple to customize.

My Neat Nutrition

This is a great app. Very easy to use, fast and customer support has been great. Even though I didn't end up using this because I had a particular requirement (You can't edit the cookie duration with this app),I still recommend it.

June 10, 2019

The length of time to track referrals (cookie duration) can now be adjusted in ShoutOut in the Preferences section. We recently introduced this new ability. You can simply select any length of time all the way up to never expiring. Thanks again for your great review and we wish you the very best with your online success.

The Flourishing Stone

My store the-flourishing-stone.myshopify.com has benefited massively from this app. Just hours after the install, we had several people sign up and begin promoting our store to their friends.

It's a beautiful thing to see.

Check out our store! https://theflourishingstone.com

HOOBSY

I used ShoutOut to setup an influencer affiliate program with severel level affiliates and this works perfect. Really enjoy using ShoutOut!!

Kembuck

We give 5 Stars to this Excellent Application and to the Great Team of developers and their Customer Service.
This App has everything you need to make your Business succeed in Affiliate Marketing.
It is the Best of all App of this type.
We've already started using it and everything has been great.
Thanks Adam Robson for your continued and effective support.

Previous 1 3 4 5