MLM Network Marketing

MLM Network Marketing | Reviews

by ShoutOut

Pro-Level MLM Affiliate, Network Marketing & Referral App

HALOLIFE

We have used this so scale to 7 figures in affiliate revenue over the last year. My only complaints on the app are that affiliates can create any kind of redirect that they want and there is no way to turn it off. So you will have things like /deals or /promos and in general it's not good for overall site structure. Secondly the payments are incredibly difficult to process via PayPal mass pay. This is the true weakness of the system and the reason we are moving away from it.

October 7, 2021

Congratulations on building a 7 figure affiliate revenue program over the last 12 months with ShoutOut. With regard to payments, ShoutOut can link to other payment providers (not just PayPal) using our payout CSV, and we can certainly disable those redirects on your account if necessary. We wish you all the very best with your new affiliate program and your future online success.

Canvas & More

This is the second affiliate app i downloaded and tested and its definitely the last, as its fantastic! Incredible effort has been out in by the developers to make this app extremely easy to implement! (All emails, forms, welcomes etc are all pre-populated saving you time) So easy to use.

March 17, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review, it's very much appreciated. Our team works hard to provide THE best affiliate program available on Shopify, and it's an absolute pleasure to have you onboard.

THE BEST PROMO

The application is beautiful inside and I really liked testing it. But I give it only 3 stars because it is not perfect. 1 ° The trial time is only 7 days, a very short time to find affiliates and begin to experience the application in real time. 2 ° The price, 59 US dollars is a lot of money if you are starting the business and looking for affiliates who may not attract customers so quickly. Therefore, it seems like a very high price to pay if you are starting. 3 ° Within the application they do not have the option to search for affiliates and influercers, this function must be found in other external programs and it is expensive. I've seen other similar apps that include a database of influencers, but haven't tried them and don't know if they really work.

Paluto 2 Go

Love this app, Though it would be PERFECT if we could set an automatic 10% deduction on the commissions before paying out to the affiliates because certain taxes apply here in the Philippines, When we start rolling out this week I can already imagine how hard it would be to manually compute less 10% on all commissions before paying out.

November 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. You can set your commission rates to be lower by adjusting the rates in Account Settings. Alternatively, it's also possible to remove taxes and/or shipping prior to calculating commission rates in Settings and Preferences. Good luck with your roll-out, always an exciting time!

Be Lifted Movement, Inc.

I cannot believe how easy it is to navigate and learn everything in the app. You DO NOT have to be tech savvy or know code, html, etc., in order to use it. Plus, their customer service is quick and very direct in their answers.

Recover Vibe

I switched over from another app and it was totally worth it. This makes it easy to automate your affiliate marketing program and it has plenty of options to choose from and customize.

CINEGRADING

good supporting, just talked with the support and they offer me a refund. Thanks Adam the professional costumer support.

June 8, 2020

Please note, Shopify actually controls all trials, billing and subscriptions, (not us here at ShoutOut). Simply contact SHOPIFY to request a refund and they will reverse the charge. Thank you.

The Light Blonde

This app does its job but the navigation is messy. We switched to ShoutOut from another influencer app and after 6 months we are switching back.

June 1, 2020

Sorry to hear the App wasn't for you. Most people who use ShoutOut do prefer ShoutOut's cleaner and easy to use layout as per our many reviews indicating this. We do wish you the very best with your online success.

Matrix Antimicrobial, LLC

This was my first use of an affiliate marketing app, and it has been a great experience! It has a clean and easy to use interface, customer support answered my questions within an hour, and best of all my affiliates have been really impressed with the system!

I do wish there were some integrations for this system with quickbooks or some other bookkeeping service so that I could issue payments and record them automatically. But I am just recording and issuing the payments manually for now, and given all of the other features that work so seamlessly, this isn't a really that big of a deal. If you're thinking about any type of affiliate marketing, use this app.

May 12, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review. ShoutOut does directly connect to 1500+ other applications including Quickbooks and other book keeping services. You'll find an API key in your Account Settings and further information is available by clicking on the information icon. Let us know if we can assist further, we'd be happy to help.

Sola Look Cosmetics

This is the first affiliate marketing app I've used and I must say I'm very impressed. The UX is really clean and all of the features are beneficial. The customer service has been top notch, too. Looking forward to leveraging ShoutOut to increase revenue. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8