Turn your mundane, repetitive tasks into automated code that can be triggered by Shopify events. Let our robots handle the boring stuff.
Automation reduces errors from manual data entry. Also we take care of managing the infrastructure and scaling.
Get started right away with our task templates, or if you have a custom back-end workflow, contact us and we'll help you set it up.
About Shypyard Automation
Do you ever wish you could automate your annoying, repetitive tasks? Or do you spend a lot of time manually moving data from one place to another, such as from your order management tool to your CRM?
As former merchants, we built Shypyard to help solve your custom automation needs - when no existing app will do the job quite the way you want.
- Automatically tag product or customers based on certain business logic
- Every day, import new products from a CSV or XML file into your store
- Real-time synchronization of various pricing rules between Shopify and your ERP
- Email a personalized discount to VIP customers when they miss a promotion period
- Real-time synchronization between your CRM and your Order Management System
- Automatically email your suppliers when inventory runs low and simultaneously notify your purchasing team
How it works
- Decide when your task should run. You can trigger your automation based on one or more Shopify events, or on a repeating cadence.
- Sit back and relax. We handle all the backend infrastructure, like managing server uptime, monitoring for anomalies, scaling up as you grow, retrying when tasks fail, logging the task output, etc.
- Support all Shopify events (webhooks) and other triggers.
- Every time a task is run, we keep a detailed log of the execution details
- Separate development and production production environments. Create and test your automation tasks in a sandbox without worrying about interfering with tasks actually running in your store.
- Built with security in mind. All sensitive credentials are kept encrypted
... and much more to discover in the app.
And please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have a custom automation and need any help getting started.
Pricing 14-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
$0.01 per extra task run
4000 Runs included
5 Concurrent Runs
7 Days Log Retention
10 second timeout per task
contact us email@example.com for additional capacity or features
20,000 Runs included
15 Concurrent Runs
14 Days Log Retention
30 second timeout per task
Free to install
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for if you need custom integrations or enterprise support plan
Please email us at email@example.com to discuss your automation and integration needs.
Enterprise level SLAs available.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
We asked the team at Shypard to help us write an automation that can help us generate a CSV report to show the net revenue of each of our product sales during a pre-order, and that's exactly what they delivered. This automation saves us somewhere between 20 to 30 minutes after every pre-order and it's truly made a huge difference to our workflow. The team is very responsive, patient and knows what they are doing. If there are small glitches with the tasks, they are super quick to respond (even if they are located in a completely different timezone) and the problem gets fixed right away. I would 100% recommend this app to anyone who are looking for unique solutions and automations for their Shopify store, this is a team of developers you can trust :)
I don't have an intensive coding background so wasn't sure how to get started at first. However, I had a couple ideas to automate my daily tasks and make my life easier. There are templates and new user guides in their coding editor but didn't work for my custom tasks. I asked the team for help and they helped me code the entire thing! I hope that they make it even easier for merchants like me to create my own automations.
We're very data oriented at More Labs, and we wanted a way to automatically calculate Lifetime Value of a customer. We didn't find any other apps that could do it seamlessly since we have an intricate omnichannel sales model, so we tried Shypyard when it was still in beta. I wish they had a template for calculating Lifetime value, but the product is pretty new so we had to build it from scratch. Fortunately the Shypyard team is super responsive, and they were able to help answer all our technical questions. Now, we've been using it for a while now and the automation is quite reliable - we feel like we can count on accurate and timely LTV calculations now.