Simple Bulk Price Editor

Simple Bulk Price Editor

by Fully Loaded Apps

Bulk Price Editor & Scheduler for Bulk Discounts & Bulk Edits

Yesterdays

This app is a must have for stores with large amount of skus and special requirements to bulk edit price items with ease for consistent scaled sale advantages for customers. We had an issue with a launch and was able to contact someone via phone (unheard of) within minutes to assist use prior to launch. I can’t be more than satisfied with the hand on assistance that’s readily obtainable when other apps have 24-72 hours replies to technical inquires. The platform is easy to navigate and use.

CozyArtDecor

It is best app. Easily to use and saving time to adjust can change the price by percent or value. Recommended to use it.

G-Shock Australia

Used this app to do an annual pricing update for all our products. The filtering process made this way fast then doing it manually. I will recommend this app for anyone needing to update prices in bulk.

Fest Threads

Developer personally reached out to me and helped me resolved issues I was having. Great customer service!

Great app!

funtoys.dk

This app really helped me to bulk price my products. I have 800 products so this app is MUST for us. This app is very easy to use and it will do exactly what it promises.

Braeheid Gardens Ltd.

EDIT to add:
I can not recommend this developer enough. He recognized my frustrations and went beyond what I would ever expect a developer to do to make things right.
A great developer, look forward to trying the app again in the future to see if my grievances have been worked on.
This app used to be quite good but it seems the developer has abandoned it. I've tried calling multiple times for support, left two voicemails but called nearly half a dozen times and never receive a phone call back. The app is buggy, and slow. If you create a product in shopify with variants, and later decide to re-do the product, (changing variant names, adding or removing variants, or deleting the entire product and creating a new one) and all of the old products and variants remain loaded into the app.

The app a year ago was spectacular. Now, not so much.

Come4Buy eShop

Too many bugs. The apps is not always working. The support is also not working. Price is cheap but no use.

Awaken Delights

This app help me change all of my prices in my store, which I have about 1000 variants. It was fast and easy. An amazing app, I would recommend. Great App!!!

Number 39

I downloaded this app to help me with my sale took a bit of time to understand but support from John has been great. There are a few additions that would help. I am looking forward to seeing how my sale works, it is great using this app instead of sitting up all night altering Shopify prices.

Apple Girl Boutique

I have been waiting for an app like this for 2 years!!! Normally if I want to flat rate a group of items for a sale in Shopify, I cannot. I can only take a percentage off or a dollar amount. This is the solution I have been looking for. I just used it for a Christmas in July sale where I only wanted to mark down holiday leggings to a flat rate of $7 - every singe one was changed in minutes! AMAZING!

Previous 1 3