Simple Bulk Price Editor

Simple Bulk Price Editor

by Fully Loaded Apps

Bulk Price Editor & Scheduler for Bulk Discounts & Bulk Edits

Apple Girl Boutique

I have been waiting for an app like this for 2 years!!! Normally if I want to flat rate a group of items for a sale in Shopify, I cannot. I can only take a percentage off or a dollar amount. This is the solution I have been looking for. I just used it for a Christmas in July sale where I only wanted to mark down holiday leggings to a flat rate of $7 - every singe one was changed in minutes! AMAZING!

A Girl's Best Friend Hair Co.

Update: Customer Service called back (like within 5 minutes) I spoke with John. Super friendly and super helpful. Didn't give me the run around like some developers do. Thanks a bunch

Calling no one is answering the phone. Sent an email and no reply yet. I don't like being charged for an app that I uninstalled a month ago.

Kembuck

Several days ago I wrote an email that the list of products that came out in the App were not those of my store. Many descriptions of the products we have in the store were deleted. The prices of various products are not seen. Everything is a disaster and they do not respond to me.

Artadelica

great app,it have saved to me a hours of boring work ,highly recommending this app to every shopify store owner

RC Turtle™

Today a friend of mine told me about this app and I couldn't believe no one has ever told me about it. so much easier it makes life is. I have 10k product I was wondering how the heck am I going to be able to change my price. well this app made it happen. thank you Simple Bulks.

TeeShirtMakers

I had so many items that I needed to change the price for. So many variations. This app made it so effortless it was unbelievable.
The best app I have used so far!
Thanks Simple Bulk Price Editor

BeeBudget

Excellent app. Easy to use, works really well, and it's spot-on on everything it does. Congratulations!

National ProAV

This App is a Peace of Mind. it help me change my prices and won't have too worry about losing money. Great APP I wish I can do 10 stars.

Xidorn Swim

This app is amazing, it makes changing prices so simple and with ease! No headache when it comes to having a sale or promotion you can change both price and compare price! I absolutely luv it and their support team is just as good. It’s an essential app for any Shopify store!!

الركن السويسري للساعات

the app in test but i think it seems great
Thank you for app support, they are great and fast in responding

Previous 1