Simple Bulk Price Editor

Simple Bulk Price Editor

by Fully Loaded Apps

Bulk Price Editor & Scheduler for Bulk Discounts & Bulk Edits

RC Turtle™

Today a friend of mine told me about this app and I couldn't believe no one has ever told me about it. so much easier it makes life is. I have 10k product I was wondering how the heck am I going to be able to change my price. well this app made it happen. thank you Simple Bulks.

TeeShirtMakers

I had so many items that I needed to change the price for. So many variations. This app made it so effortless it was unbelievable.
The best app I have used so far!
Thanks Simple Bulk Price Editor

BeeBudget

Excellent app. Easy to use, works really well, and it's spot-on on everything it does. Congratulations!

National ProAV

This App is a Peace of Mind. it help me change my prices and won't have too worry about losing money. Great APP I wish I can do 10 stars.

Xidorn Swim

This app is amazing, it makes changing prices so simple and with ease! No headache when it comes to having a sale or promotion you can change both price and compare price! I absolutely luv it and their support team is just as good. It’s an essential app for any Shopify store!!

الركن السويسري للساعات

the app in test but i think it seems great
Thank you for app support, they are great and fast in responding

Certified Lamps

This APP actually saved my store. we had a deadline to increase our prices before the distributor canceled the account. This app actually Provided a 6 months worth of works in less than 10Min. WOW. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Tuctoc

Excellent! Easy to use and fast to complete tasks. If I need to do a similar job for my store in the future, I would definitely use this app.

unfade

Best bulk price edit so far after trying out other ones. This one has so many options on how you want to change your price/compare price. Customer Support is very quick to respond and resolve when I am having trouble.

Naturalsphere

Does what developer claims? Absolutely- Had to reload entire inventory which caused apps previously loaded product list to duplicate- Thought we would require surgery to rectify issue- Although the work around was to simply apply pricing rules to all products imported AFTER a specific date/time, developer immediately responded with a solution regarding inventory duplicates and issue was resolved effortlessly- Would I recommend this app? Yes- And for what it does, well worth the addition to our platform-

Previous 1