Simple Bulk Price Editor

Bulk Price Editor & Scheduler for Bulk Discounts & Bulk Edits

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Esquisse lingerie

Location France

This app is easy to use. The support was amazing when we encountered some issues : answered quickly and went out their way to find us a solution.

Kate's Logos Uniforms +

Great App - able to change prices in minutes compared to hours. When I had a question they responded within hours to help me. Thumbs Up!

Seventh

Used for second time, customer service was excellent and fast when I had an issue. Definitely recommend for automatically putting live product on sale

RISE Shed .com

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Twice I've contacted support with issues and they were fixed for more very efficiently.
This app makes it easy and FAST to edit prices in bulk. Specials and sales have easy to set up end dates so prices can revert to original automatically when sales end.
Highly recommended

FilterProfessormx

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Absolutely fantastic customer support. Responded almost immediately. Tool is simple and intuitive to use.

Popov Leather

Issues with app at first, but developer reached out within minutes. Not only that but updated and fixed the app to work properly. We're no longer using it, but worth a shot simply because it's clear they care about their product!

Yesterdays

This app is a must have for stores with large amount of skus and special requirements to bulk edit price items with ease for consistent scaled sale advantages for customers. We had an issue with a launch and was able to contact someone via phone (unheard of) within minutes to assist use prior to launch. I can’t be more than satisfied with the hand on assistance that’s readily obtainable when other apps have 24-72 hours replies to technical inquires. The platform is easy to navigate and use.

CozyArtDecor

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 2 months

It is best app. Easily to use and saving time to adjust can change the price by percent or value. Recommended to use it.

G-Shock Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Used this app to do an annual pricing update for all our products. The filtering process made this way fast then doing it manually. I will recommend this app for anyone needing to update prices in bulk.

Fest Threads

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Developer personally reached out to me and helped me resolved issues I was having. Great customer service!

Great app!