Simple Bulk Price Editor

Simple Bulk Price Editor

by Fully Loaded Apps

Bulk Price Editor & Scheduler for Bulk Discounts & Bulk Edits

RISE Shed .com

Twice I've contacted support with issues and they were fixed for more very efficiently.
This app makes it easy and FAST to edit prices in bulk. Specials and sales have easy to set up end dates so prices can revert to original automatically when sales end.
Highly recommended

FilterProfessormx

Absolutely fantastic customer support. Responded almost immediately. Tool is simple and intuitive to use.

Popov Leather

Issues with app at first, but developer reached out within minutes. Not only that but updated and fixed the app to work properly. We're no longer using it, but worth a shot simply because it's clear they care about their product!

Yesterdays

This app is a must have for stores with large amount of skus and special requirements to bulk edit price items with ease for consistent scaled sale advantages for customers. We had an issue with a launch and was able to contact someone via phone (unheard of) within minutes to assist use prior to launch. I can’t be more than satisfied with the hand on assistance that’s readily obtainable when other apps have 24-72 hours replies to technical inquires. The platform is easy to navigate and use.

CozyArtDecor

It is best app. Easily to use and saving time to adjust can change the price by percent or value. Recommended to use it.

G-Shock Australia

Used this app to do an annual pricing update for all our products. The filtering process made this way fast then doing it manually. I will recommend this app for anyone needing to update prices in bulk.

Fest Threads

Developer personally reached out to me and helped me resolved issues I was having. Great customer service!

Great app!

funtoys.dk

This app really helped me to bulk price my products. I have 800 products so this app is MUST for us. This app is very easy to use and it will do exactly what it promises.

Braeheid Gardens Ltd.

EDIT to add:
I can not recommend this developer enough. He recognized my frustrations and went beyond what I would ever expect a developer to do to make things right.
A great developer, look forward to trying the app again in the future to see if my grievances have been worked on.
This app used to be quite good but it seems the developer has abandoned it. I've tried calling multiple times for support, left two voicemails but called nearly half a dozen times and never receive a phone call back. The app is buggy, and slow. If you create a product in shopify with variants, and later decide to re-do the product, (changing variant names, adding or removing variants, or deleting the entire product and creating a new one) and all of the old products and variants remain loaded into the app.

The app a year ago was spectacular. Now, not so much.

Come4Buy eShop

Too many bugs. The apps is not always working. The support is also not working. Price is cheap but no use.

Previous 1 3