Simple Bulk Price Editor

Simple Bulk Price Editor

by Fully Loaded Apps

Bulk Price Editor & Scheduler for Bulk Discounts & Bulk Edits

Come4Buy eShop

Too many bugs. The apps is not always working. The support is also not working. Price is cheap but no use.

Awaken Delights

This app help me change all of my prices in my store, which I have about 1000 variants. It was fast and easy. An amazing app, I would recommend. Great App!!!

Number 39

I downloaded this app to help me with my sale took a bit of time to understand but support from John has been great. There are a few additions that would help. I am looking forward to seeing how my sale works, it is great using this app instead of sitting up all night altering Shopify prices.

Apple Girl Boutique

I have been waiting for an app like this for 2 years!!! Normally if I want to flat rate a group of items for a sale in Shopify, I cannot. I can only take a percentage off or a dollar amount. This is the solution I have been looking for. I just used it for a Christmas in July sale where I only wanted to mark down holiday leggings to a flat rate of $7 - every singe one was changed in minutes! AMAZING!

A Girl's Best Friend Hair Co.

Update: Customer Service called back (like within 5 minutes) I spoke with John. Super friendly and super helpful. Didn't give me the run around like some developers do. Thanks a bunch

Calling no one is answering the phone. Sent an email and no reply yet. I don't like being charged for an app that I uninstalled a month ago.

Kembuck

Several days ago I wrote an email that the list of products that came out in the App were not those of my store. Many descriptions of the products we have in the store were deleted. The prices of various products are not seen. Everything is a disaster and they do not respond to me.

Artadelica

great app,it have saved to me a hours of boring work ,highly recommending this app to every shopify store owner

RC Turtle™

Today a friend of mine told me about this app and I couldn't believe no one has ever told me about it. so much easier it makes life is. I have 10k product I was wondering how the heck am I going to be able to change my price. well this app made it happen. thank you Simple Bulks.

TeeShirtMakers

I had so many items that I needed to change the price for. So many variations. This app made it so effortless it was unbelievable.
The best app I have used so far!
Thanks Simple Bulk Price Editor

BeeBudget

Excellent app. Easy to use, works really well, and it's spot-on on everything it does. Congratulations!

Previous 1