Simple PO was created with one mission in mind, to allow Shopify store owners to quickly create and send Purchase Orders to their suppliers, all while never leaving the Shopify app!
In the past couple of months, features added to the app include;
- Transfers - probably the biggest and most useful new feature, if you use the app to order stock, you can now update your inventory, line-by-line, for each product you have ordered, without leaving the app!
- Redesigned PO builder - now has running totals of quantities and cost to track minimum order quantities, automatic importing of order details such as product dimensions, cleaner display of addresses
- Logos, signatures and messages - You can now upload a company logo, your signature or stamp and a message that is added to each PO you create
- PO options - if you create POs from orders, you can now use the order number as the PO number and import tax, shipping and discounts into the invoice
- Supplier/Product notes - this will allow you to add extra notes when specified suppliers and/or products are added to a PO
- Bulk importing - if you need to import a lot of products into the app, we can now generate a csv for you to fill out
- Supplier SKUs - if your supplier's SKUs are different from the ones you have in Shopify, you can now add them to your Products and Variants in the app
- Support for multiple email addresses - you can now add multiple emails to your suppliers to have the PO sent to each address
- Upgraded server - as we add more users, we have added more servers to ensure everybody's experience is quicker
Fulfil orders in seconds
Tired of manually dropshipping products? With Simple PO you can set up your dropshipper's details and add the cost price of their products. Whenever you make a sale, you can create a PO with your customer's shipping details and order as an email and PDF with a couple of clicks
Complete control over how your PO looks
You can add your own thank-you message, upload a signature for a more professional look, add extra rows, shipping costs and include a note to the supplier
Instantly order more stock
Once you've set up your products and linked them to a supplier, its a simple few clicks to create a Purchase Order where the products are automatically added
. You simply add the quantities you want and send it off to your supplier in a matter of seconds.
Transfer stock into inventory instantly
Create purchase orders for products that need restocking, and when you receive it from your suppliers, immediately update your inventory with a click. PO management has never been easier.
Simple setup, no code required
Setup couldn't be easier, simply install Simple PO, fill out your Supplier's details and cost price for each product and their variants. That's it, simply wait for the orders to come in and dropship or order more stock in seconds!
- Create a Purchase Order based on an order for quick fulfilment or a product or all the products linked to a Supplier to restock your shop
- Have complete control over how your purchase order looks
- Store the cost price of each variant of your products and automatically import it into the purchase order along with the Supplier's details, your shop details and your customer's if you need it
- If you and your supplier have different SKUs for your products, you can now store an SKU for each variant which gets automatically imported to the PO
- Handles split orders (orders with items from 2 or more suppliers)
- Supports all currencies
Got lots of products to import? Contact us using the details on the right and we can arrange a bulk import in a number of formats
Don't just take your word for it, start your 7-day risk-free trial now and see how much time you can save!
Check out our other apps