What is the Simple Preorder?
The Simple Preorder is an app that will help you to setup and manage pre-orders for you products without programming skills in just a few minutes.
Why do you need to collect a pre-orders?
You can sell items you don’t have yet. By opening preorders, you’ll be allowing customers to purchase the product before it’s ready to ship (and in the case of sought-after luxury goods, even before it’s been manufactured). Opening preorders lets your customers get the products they want through advance reservations, without having to worry about these selling out. For a retailer, the best thing about preorders is that they guarantee a certain amount of sales and revenue, as you have already sold the goods before they’re even made available.
Benefits, Features and Options:
- The fastest and easiest app for pre-orders
- No coding and no developers needed
- View all Pre-Orders by one click in your store's admin panel
- Turn on/off Pre-Orders for certain product or for many products
- Customizable pre-order button text
- Compatible with many themes. If your theme not supported, we will add supporting of your theme in 2-5 business days.
- Free and fast support
- Different pre-order parameters for variants.
- Possibility to set date time when the pre-order finishes.
How does Simple Preorder work with Shopify?
The app implements the possibility of creating pre-orders for products. A pre-ordered products in the order will be marked with corresponding parameters(for instance "Pre-ordered items: 5"). Pre-orders will be shown in the dashboard. The application allows you to limit the number of available pre-orders and to include pre-orders only for certain products.
How will Simple Preorder change the look of my store?
The app changes buy button name and makes tooltip to buy button(optionally).
How do I get started?
The app works right away after installing, but you should configure pre-orders for products. In order to activate the pre-order for a product:
- Click the Products tab.
- Click on the product you want to activate.
- Tick "Enable pre-orders" checkbox in the settings block in the right column.
- Set the "Quantity limit" of available pre-orders more than 0.
- Click Save.
If you see the green "active" badge, that means pre-orders are active and button available on product page.
0.3 (May 10, 2018)
- Fixed button "Select all" in Products tab.
- Added supporting of 2 new themes.
0.2 (May 4, 2018)
- Fixed the problem with app reinstall
- Added supporting of 4 new themes.
- 0.1 (April 28, 2018)
KAD::Systems is a web developers team. We work as a team since 2013. Every year we solve more than 600 tasks for our dear customers. Now we started to work with Shopify, and we want to help many Shopify merchants to make they businesses profitable. We are responsible for our work and are ready to help you promptly if something goes wrong.
Million thanks for your good reviews! We appreciate it very much!