SnapSync: Amazon FBA Sync

Amazon FBA multi-marketplace & multi-location sync

$15/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Silent Venus

Excelent product and even more excellent support. Cara and everyone I have dealt with has been 100%

Cabeau

Great customer experience with Cara! She's taken great care of our Shopify account! She goes above and beyond providing video recordings on how to manage our account or issues. Thank you Cara #SnapSync Review

Plum Retail

Cara is always so helpful with any questions that we have and the inventory sync is just what we have been looking for, so easy to use and much more efficient than updating manually !

50 Strong

Cara has provided great customer service. Super pleased with her assistance in set up and initial syncing!

Lauftex

The app works good, and it fully covered my needs with inventory sync on Amazon. Starter using Amazon FBA instead of previous app.

Bundle Hive Inc.

Great App—we use it to know online about our Amazon.com stock level and prices, excellent customers support

About Strings

This app is great and customer support from Cara was excellent. Very quick reply and solved my issue immediately. Recommend.

PremiumCare

Does the job it's made for perfectly. Very good price for quality. But most importantly, support (Cara) is outstanding.

Oliver James

Very easy to use and does the job perfectly. Most importantly, support is exceptional. We use this across our whole portfolio of stores.

Bossa Linda

Customer support is not helpful in applying their promoted discount codes. Ended up wasting a bunch of my time vs just simply applying the code to my account. Review is for the level of support/service I received.

Previous 1