SimpleSync

SimpleSync

by Gazebo

Sync inventory between products and variants

Little Deer Studio

This app was not very useful to me. I sell handmade notebooks. I have several different cover designs, each of which can be made with 6 different page options inside. I have virtually unlimited supply of pages, but only limited number of each cover. So if I have 5 covers left, I need to be able to link my page variants so that all 6 options are still available to customer, but no matter which combination of page options they choose, they can only purchase a total of 5 books in that design. This app does sync inventory across variants, but if I set my stock level at 1, it will assign a value of 1 to each variant. If a customer orders just one of the variants, the app changes all the variant stock levels to 0 after the order is processed. So it appears to work. HOWEVER, it only syncs the inventory after an order is processed. It does not prevent a customer ordering two different variants in the same order. Because according to my store, I have 1 of each variant available. Even though I only have one cover left, a customer is still able to purchase two different books with that cover, meaning I can't fill part of their order. Harold tried to explain to me that syncing the inventory in the cart, rather than after order checkout would slow things down and result in fewer sales. But the way this app currently works, it means I have to make some product variants unavailable when my inventory quantity gets to low numbers, meaning fewer choices for my customers and that results in fewer sales for me. This app might be sufficient for some businesses, but I need a way to completely manage inventory at the product level, not the variant level, and this app just doesn't do that 100%. I'm yet to find an app that actually does.

Pure Tranquility Candles

This app works perfectly for my small business. I sell custom made candles and needed to count the amount of stock (jars and containers) but not the individual scents I pour the candles in for my customers. I am not tech savvy at all but found it easy to set up, all I needed to do was set the same SKU for each container and its variants. I watched the first order come in since installing it and like magic the app has 'synced' the correct stock. You can see it in action at www.puretranquility.com.au. Thanks so much Simple Sync.

Delicious Monster Tea

Harold is incredibly helpful and replied to all my emails quickly, helping me to set up the app to work in my shop. I was searching for months for a way to synchronise inventory for different variants of the same item and this app does exactly what I need. Highly recommended!

Spoonfullone

Two stars for Harold actually responding to emails. Other than that, SimpleSync did not work. We have a very basic setup - 2 SKUs, 3 variants each, no custom code apart from a warehouse that sends Shopify the physical count of each SKU once an hour. SimpleSync failed to work for us - it decremented only the variant sold, and a few minutes later, the inventory went right back *up*. Harold is adamant that his app works, and the fault is in the way our site is setup. I installed Connected Inventory by InsCoder and it worked right out the box. So there's an obvious difference between how the apps are built - one works, the other doesn't.

Salttree

They charged $40 dollars $10*4., it's said 7 days trial but that's totally not. and I am not even using now, I uninstalled already. If anyone needs to see invoice let me know.

Nettlestale

Love using simplesync - it's easy to install and start using, super straightforward, does exactly what it's named after. The one time I had an issue with it, Harold was quick to respond and fix the problem. Love the new update - being able to choose between viewing all your SKUs, or only duplicated ones is a great feature.

Motogateway

Isn't able to load my inventory, probably not powerful enough to handle inventory over 2000.

Teezindia

The app works. This app is a life saver if you have a lot of products sharing the same SKU. There will be issues with updating time if you have a lot of duplicate SKUs to update through this app. However, this is the only solution there is. Harold responds quite quickly to questions and issues.

Morganmaeco

Don't go anywhere else!! This app made my life SO much easier. I tried another app (Shopify assistant) and it was so complicated and literally made me cry. This was SO easy! It's working perfectly. THANK YOU!

Fargo Clothing Company

Fantastic app! Does exactly what it says and exactly what we need. Even more importantly, A++ customer service. Responsive, dedicated and effective. Thanks!!
Previous 1