SimpleSync

SimpleSync

by Gazebo

Sync inventory between products and variants

Keuka Outlet

PERFECT! This app solved my problem with having different prices on POS and online for the same product. Well worth the money every month. Simple and automatic. Support is very fast too!

Pure Tranquility Candles

This app works perfectly for my small business. I sell custom made candles and needed to count the amount of stock (jars and containers) but not the individual scents I pour the candles in for my customers. I am not tech savvy at all but found it easy to set up, all I needed to do was set the same SKU for each container and its variants. I watched the first order come in since installing it and like magic the app has 'synced' the correct stock. You can see it in action at www.puretranquility.com.au. Thanks so much Simple Sync.

Delicious Monster Tea

Harold is incredibly helpful and replied to all my emails quickly, helping me to set up the app to work in my shop. I was searching for months for a way to synchronise inventory for different variants of the same item and this app does exactly what I need. Highly recommended!

Nettlestale

Love using simplesync - it's easy to install and start using, super straightforward, does exactly what it's named after. The one time I had an issue with it, Harold was quick to respond and fix the problem. Love the new update - being able to choose between viewing all your SKUs, or only duplicated ones is a great feature.

Teezindia

The app works. This app is a life saver if you have a lot of products sharing the same SKU. There will be issues with updating time if you have a lot of duplicate SKUs to update through this app. However, this is the only solution there is. Harold responds quite quickly to questions and issues.

Morganmaeco

Don't go anywhere else!! This app made my life SO much easier. I tried another app (Shopify assistant) and it was so complicated and literally made me cry. This was SO easy! It's working perfectly. THANK YOU!

Fargo Clothing Company

Fantastic app! Does exactly what it says and exactly what we need. Even more importantly, A++ customer service. Responsive, dedicated and effective. Thanks!!

Laptoppartsatp

Amazing APP. Our parts are compatible for many different laptops so we really needed SimpleSync to allow us to create multiple products using the same SKU. SimpleSync updates the inventory for all identical SKUs when a product is sold, or returned. Highly recommend if you need to publish may product titles-descriptions that are the same SKU.

Essex Steam Train Riverboat

Exceptionally simple to use, minimal overhead / maintenance, and effective.

We're using it for ticket variants (adult / child / senior) which have different prices but each take one seat. And also for dinner entree options - multiple menu choices but limited seating per date.

We've looked at a bunch of apps and this does just what we need!

Simek

Great App!

It was what we were needing to deal with multiple variations!

Great for Jewelry stores.

Also great support.