SimpleSync

Sync inventory between products and variants

From $10/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SimpleSync

Lycette Designs

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app worked perfectly for 2 1/2 years for us. We no longer need the app to run a sync with shared products/virtual products, but I would highly recommend!

Bulbs Direct

Location New Zealand

Used to sync the inventory quantity of my product variants. Easy to install, easy to understand and if you need help Harold is always an email away.

Juniper Grove

I needed this app to sync the inventory quantity of variants and this worked for us!

We sell customizable journals/notebooks. Each notebook cover is listed as a separate product in our shop with variants for the paper that goes inside them. We don’t need to control the inventory for the paper, but we did want to control the inventory for the covers. Shopify didn’t have this capability so we searched and found this app, SimpleSync, that would do it for us.

The app uses the SKU number (which can be any number you want) to control the inventory. It did take a few minutes to add the SKU number to all of our products. But that’s all we had to do.

The real story behind our experience is that at first, The app didn’t install properly due to a Shopify error. I contacted the app developer Harold and he worked tirelessly to resolve our issue and get the app set up. I’m talking emails in the middle of the night and constant communication until the issue was resolved.

5 stars for Harold and his support, as well as 5 stars for the app.

Keuka Outlet

PERFECT! This app solved my problem with having different prices on POS and online for the same product. Well worth the money every month. Simple and automatic. Support is very fast too!

Pure Tranquility Candles

Location Australia

This app works perfectly for my small business. I sell custom made candles and needed to count the amount of stock (jars and containers) but not the individual scents I pour the candles in for my customers. I am not tech savvy at all but found it easy to set up, all I needed to do was set the same SKU for each container and its variants. I watched the first order come in since installing it and like magic the app has 'synced' the correct stock. You can see it in action at www.puretranquility.com.au. Thanks so much Simple Sync.

Delicious Monster Tea

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Harold is incredibly helpful and replied to all my emails quickly, helping me to set up the app to work in my shop. I was searching for months for a way to synchronise inventory for different variants of the same item and this app does exactly what I need. Highly recommended!

Nettlestale

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love using simplesync - it's easy to install and start using, super straightforward, does exactly what it's named after. The one time I had an issue with it, Harold was quick to respond and fix the problem. Love the new update - being able to choose between viewing all your SKUs, or only duplicated ones is a great feature.

Teezindia

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app works. This app is a life saver if you have a lot of products sharing the same SKU. There will be issues with updating time if you have a lot of duplicate SKUs to update through this app. However, this is the only solution there is. Harold responds quite quickly to questions and issues.

Morganmaeco

Time spent using app About 1 year

Don't go anywhere else!! This app made my life SO much easier. I tried another app (Shopify assistant) and it was so complicated and literally made me cry. This was SO easy! It's working perfectly. THANK YOU!

Fargo Clothing Company

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Fantastic app! Does exactly what it says and exactly what we need. Even more importantly, A++ customer service. Responsive, dedicated and effective. Thanks!!

Previous 1