360 product search and filters , 16 reviews

4.7
March 24, 2023

Awesome app and top customer support - Jan was excellent in understanding my needs to suit our theme and the app works really well.

Attic Discovery Shop
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
March 11, 2023

As seen in the examples, there is no left menu search and filtering system. Useless
I'm looking for filtering systems in the Left Menu. I hope development is done and I will try again.

Lady Ros
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Site Search 360 replied March 14, 2023

We’re sorry that the setup process hasn’t been smooth for you. While our search and filters wouldn’t look exactly the same on your site as they do in our demo store due to design customization, there does seem to be an issue with us accessing your store’s products, which would explain why your filters didn’t function perfectly from the get-go.

We would be happy to investigate further and help you make the most out of our app. Please contact us at mail@sitesearch.com when you have a minute, and we’ll get your desired filters sorted in no time!

January 27, 2023

The only app that has a search bar different from the others, and it's free too!!!
Excellent and fast customer service, they helped me integrate the product perfectly with my site by modifying anything exactly the way I wanted it, all within a few hours.
Definitely the best app of its kind!

DeskEssentials
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 19, 2023

Absolutely amazing support. Fast, nice, and professional support. Just amazing give this app a try just above every expectations!

Bee Connected
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 4, 2023

I definitely recommend this app. They went above & beyond my expectations. Fast customer service. They practically helped me with a problem that I thought I would have to pay extra for (integration). This app gives me quality vital information for targeting too. Great app!!

Massive Mastiffs The Big Dog Store
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 23, 2022

I wanted to add tags filters in the search and enriches data to enable filtering on any attribute and this app help me to do that. Amazing.

MySupply.co
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 21, 2022

Instant search and suggestions made my life easy. It optimizes conversion and adds product filters. I'm overal happy.

MotorFloovo
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 11, 2022

It is compatible with our theme and works smoothly. An amazing thing about this app that it also have voice search feature and it crawl and index content from any source.

RuffHiatt
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 7, 2022

I read the documentation for development and it was very detailed. It helped me along the way to customize more features according to my need. Thumbs up for their support as well.

Big Prime Shop
Time spent using app: 24 days
November 4, 2022

I don't usually post reviews but wanted to let you know that this app is one of the best apps when it comes to enabling search options in your store. Product filters and instant search & suggestions features are available on 1 click just.

Timber-Crest