Upify Size Charts & Size Guide

Upify Size Charts & Size Guide | Reviews

by Upify

Good looking size chart & size guide for reducing returns.

Skullbike

Easy to use and to customize to your needs.
The best I've tried and it is free!
100% Recommended! :-)

HERCXLES

This app is the easiest and most user friendly size chart i've found! Really nice and appealing to the eye too. Kind and helpful if you need to contact them as well!

ILS-ELLES

This App is great. It works great on mobile and desktop. It is essay to set up and customize. Best part it, it's free and you can add as many size charts you want for different collections or product tags. Love it. 100% recommended!

Bound & Dash

I used this app to put various brand size charts on my website. The developer was so helpful and fast when I emailed with a question or needed some help. Even when the app hadn't been updated to place the size chart on the page, they personally coded it for me on my product pages. Thank you!!

Sprytrend

Tried the app. Easy to use but not much options to configure like the icon and to be able to put the link into different places.

February 23, 2021

Thanks for your review. Let's solve that problem when you ready. Btw. this week we will add a feature to put a link or button anywhere you want on a product page. Stay with us, the app is updated on daily basis.

808SIAN

Brilliant app, so easy to use. The guys are super super helpful, which is a huge PLUS! Definite Recommendation :)

February 17, 2021

Thank you for your review. We will keep providing excellent support to our clients and soon we will lunch new features because the app became very popular. Thanks again!

Liminal Oasis

Love how it lets you input cm or in and that it converts automatically. super easy to use. Also easy to link up products that correspond with the chart.