Size Chart ‑ Clothes Fit Guide

Size Chart ‑ Clothes Fit Guide

by Sweet Ecom

Smartest way to show sizing charts & up your conversions game

PosterKiwi

As great as the chart itself looks I wish I could move the button to the cart for desktop view(looks good on smartphone), if it increases conversions I am happy to stick with this app though

Sun Styles

amazing app it works so good. really what i needed after not knowing how to add a sizing chart on my, i enjoyed the convenience

Emileo's World

Right now I'm still in trial but so far I love it. Easy to use and shows previews wish it what I love. Hope by the time I leave to boot camp. My site done that way if anything my family cover. If anyone intrested visit https://emileosworld.com

PickurFashion

this app should be bought by shopify and made freely available ,if u own a fashion store then this app is tailored made for u

Boogie Down Apparel

Check out My website BoogieDownApparel.com First day and it has helped me clear up my product page so much. This is exactly what I was looking for to provide a better experience on my website. Thank You Soo Much.

AUTHENTECHS

great customer service, great app, email them if you have any trouble. thank you so much. great customer service, great app, email them if you have any trouble. thank you so much.

KSheets

I have it installed on my first site and now installed it on the second. Same reasons, beats the competitors for saving time and steps during install.

Seekers.world

First class easily readable, easily installable app. Price is right too! I needed a size chart for my tshirts, tank tops and hoodies and this one looked perfect in the right side bar as a pop out.

Long Lost Tees

Intuitive. Easy to use. Much less complicated than other similar apps for Shopify stores. So far so good.

Revive Wear

I used this app to provide customers with size information. This is app is so easy to use, contains already installed size guides and pictures to demonstrate how to measure for the perfect fit. All you have to do is change the size and measurements. Downfall for me is that not all pictures are available for all clothing styles.
All pictures have been added to the app after developer contacted me. Excellent support and follow up.

Previous 1