Size Chart ‑ Clothes Fit Guide

Size Chart ‑ Clothes Fit Guide

by Sweet Ecom

Smartest way to show sizing charts & up your conversions game

DAUN & Co.

is there any way i can show as tabs instead popup size chart? thanks.

Pantrei

Failed badly right on the store launch. When we tried to upload products via CSV and after that it started behaving weird. First previous all size charts were set to default then when we tried to edit a single product it corrected that individual product itself. After which the size chart app was down. Simply no response at all. Even the app failed to load in the shopify backend control panel.

July 28, 2020

Our hosting provider had a DNS failure yesterday and we took urgent measures to migrate. It was the first time in a year and a half, everyone has problems. All major systems were up and running yesterday, and it will take some time to update records around the world. This issue was beyond our control, but we still apologize for the inconvenience. You can always ask us about any questions directly and we will give you a bonus if you give us another chance.
Many thanks and more profits!

Kamy

It could have more options on the button's position, buut it's a cool app, I'm using it on my store.

CREAG

Oddly enough getting the right app for a size chart for our store was a challenge. Then we stumbled upon Size Chart. Simple to set up compared to the others and it works like a charm.

Neo Family

Very simple and efficient, the set up is quick yo do. They answer quickly to every question

PosterKiwi

As great as the chart itself looks I wish I could move the button to the cart for desktop view(looks good on smartphone), if it increases conversions I am happy to stick with this app though

Sun Styles

amazing app it works so good. really what i needed after not knowing how to add a sizing chart on my, i enjoyed the convenience

Emileo's World

Right now I'm still in trial but so far I love it. Easy to use and shows previews wish it what I love. Hope by the time I leave to boot camp. My site done that way if anything my family cover. If anyone intrested visit https://emileosworld.com

PickurFashion

this app should be bought by shopify and made freely available ,if u own a fashion store then this app is tailored made for u

Boogie Down Apparel

Check out My website BoogieDownApparel.com First day and it has helped me clear up my product page so much. This is exactly what I was looking for to provide a better experience on my website. Thank You Soo Much.

Previous 1