Skip To Checkout

Skip To Checkout

by Koala Apps

Fast Checkout, Skip Cart & Buy Now App, Custom Checkout Button

Nostalgia Geeks

Gostei muito do aplicativo. O atendente ajudou na mesma hora e foi muito atencioso. Funciona muito bem!

shopping da gringa

Perfect!!! Five Stars! The app help me to grow my store and the people Skip direct to payment mothods!

rhinos

Exactly what I was looking for to get people to convert quicker, really fast and simple just how the description states. Super fast HELP support, thanks Andrew :)

Lanceister™

VERY GOOD . The assistance is very reactive and solved my problem in less than 1 hour. I'm very happy

Zensaltlamp

thank you so much skip checkout absolutely the best conversion improvement app I've ever installed. I almost had an immediate improvement during the trial period. It is so simple to set up. Actually, there is no setup. just start usi

Dominating Nation

The app loos like it should work, hopefully it will make my conversion go up. And for only five dollars a month it was worth a try

Kop Chants

absolutely the best conversion improvement app I've ever installed. I almost had an immediate improvement during the trial period. It is so simple to set up. Actually, there is no setup. just start using.

Sweevly

Contacted them for an issue in the checkout page, turns out it's from another 3rd party app. They still fixed the issue and reply with a friendly email. Love your app and your support. Thank you!

Cosmo Skin Clinic

i used this app and this app skip to checkout process easily. You can check its trial packages on this website

JustHomey

Great experience and very customer friendly! If you are looking to bypass the add to cart and go straight to the checkout this is the app you need to use!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6