Skip To Checkout

Skip To Checkout

by Koala Apps

Fast Checkout, Skip Cart & Buy Now App, Custom Checkout Button

ThriftPods

it works well! The app works just as described and redirects users directly to the checkout page after clicking the ATC button

Leggings Delight

It works great! The app works just as described and redirects users directly to the checkout page after clicking the ATC button

AlphaY Group

You can't disable it.

My customers keep compaining they can't just add to card EVEN when I disabled the app.

I wanted to test this app then I disabled it - don't know why I kept it. I live to see the day when developers start creating decent, working apps.

And another thing - if you want to chat with them, make sure got time because it's going to take a while.

Waiting for 25 minutes now. And counting...

March 30, 2020

Hey,

Andrew from the Koala-Apps team here :)

I looked at our support logs and it seems like we did not receive any previous support request from your end.

In any case, we are happy to help with anything you need!

I reached out to you directly to the email address your store is listed under several times.

If you did not receive this email, feel free to contact our support team directly - we're always glad to help!

wallball

Amazing app that actually boosts my sales!
Excellent customer service, super simple to use and quite cheap for what you get out of it.

Pets Boutique Co.

I really like the plugin, it works really well! Would suggest using it for others!
If someone need help, support everytime is here!

Freeplay

This app doesn't work at all! When I click on the add to cart button I am redirected to the cart and not the checkout. The application is well activated!

January 4, 2020

Hey,

Andrew from the Koala-Apps team here :)

In any case, we are happy to help with anything you need!

NeuroSpa

not working on major browser, support team don't answer.not working on major browser, support team don't answer.

November 17, 2019

Hey, Andrew from the support team here :)
I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered some difficulties.
I emailed you back several times with no answer after checking and finding it works with all the browsers you mentioned.
I will be happy to help, please Let me know how at hello@koala-apps.io

The Great Game

Useful app and great customer service from Andrew and the team to get this app working for me. I found the function of using this only specific pages very helpful .

TSLT

amazing app it can convert your visitors to buyers directly to checkout page. it make easier for customers to purchase every products you sell

Tindahan ni Jan

Can't download ...............................>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 17, 2019

Hey, Andrew from the support team here :)
You successfully downloaded the app otherwise you would not succeed to write that review.
Let us know if we can be of any help at hello@koala-apps.io

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7