Skip To Checkout

Skip To Checkout

by Koala Apps

Fast Checkout, Skip Cart & Buy Now App, Custom Checkout Button

ServerBooks.com

Skip to checkout does exactly what it says it is going to do, it skips the cart and takes visitors directly to the shipping info page. I've only been running it for a day, but so far it is working without any issues on the Debut theme.

Trafia

Works well, like the app, very simple use , nothing to say, no problems, cheap after the first trial

magneticaphone

Easy to use, fast answer from customer service. Perfect app for your store, increase number of conversions.

Celebs In Hats

Great app dead easy to apply helped my sales one click and the customer is on the payment page avoids confusion and abandonment very happy

wouffyhub

Nice app very easy to use just click install and it's all done you don't need to code now waiting to see if it's goin to change my conversion rate

Andy's Depot

Works great. It's the fastest one click checkout that I've used yet. I don't know what to say but this review thing wont let me submit unless I write 100 characters, so yeah.

HeavensHeart

Worked right away, installed then clicked apply then boom done. Happy customer here. Highly recommended.

MagicGivre

It do what it need to do, very good app, fast very fast and it works very good :)

I do sales a lot more now :D

Ronchelli

This application works perfectly for my shop :). Good experiences, i will use it on all of my shop :)

Rigout Store – Online Shopping of Fashion Accessories

This application works perfectly amazing. Easy to integrate and make user to check out from your store easily.

Previous 1 3 4