WWE Small Package Quotes

Quote your negotiated parcel rates during checkout.

From $20/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

HighFlo Performance

I work at a small shop that ships products with high shipping costs, as our products weigh a lot and some ship out in multiple packages, so it's important that everything is calculated correctly. This plugin gets the job done! General settings and per product shipping settings are easy and straightforward. We have tried a few other paid shipping plugins on Shopify and I would recommend this one by far. I ran into an issue with shipping settings on a particular product and support got back to me immediately!

July 19, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you think so highly of the app and the support you received from us.

Fashion Bulk

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I was in search for months and months for a shipping app that could enable multiple dropshipping locations & various package sizes & weights to offer the most accurate calculated rates possible for my customers. Thank God I found WWE Small Package quotes. Also their support is awesome. Seriously, give them a try!

Stewart Surfboards

I use the Worldwide Express LTL and Small Package app for Shopify and they're both great. The best thing is their SUPPORT! Paul picks up the phone and answers my questions immediately! So helpful.

Lonestargrillz

The support we received from them went above and beyond expectations! They also provided customization for us and the quality of work was exceptional. These guys are some of THE best in the app store.