Visualise how fast your products are selling. See trends of multiple product sale speed at a glance. Find products sell slower or faster
Prevent Stock Out
Suggest reorder quantity of products in real time. Never get your best sellers run out. No profit loss due to stock out
Avoid Over Stock
No waste on overstocked products. Every dollar saved out of dead stock means another good seller could be added for more profit
About Smart Inventory
- Inventory management can be simpler with the app
- Sell purchase quantity suggest with detailed visualisation
- Find out overstocked items that should be reduced to free up cash
- 14 days free trial, check your stock health for free
Inventory management is critical to every single Shopify store.
Stop let your stock run out that looses opportunity to sell more and make more money. Our app will suggest you reorder quantity of products are running out by our AI analysis.
The app also show you products that are not moving or are moving slowly. So you can act quickly on time to free more cash which in turn can be reinvested into more good sellers!
The app is aiming to give you simplest way to understand your inventory status thus to assist your business grow faster.
How it works
- App collects and analyses history inventory changes
- App forecasts the trend based on AI analysis and machine learning
- App calculates reorder quantity of each product
How to use it
- Charts on same page for multiple products' inventory changes. You can see the trends easily. Also you can spot slowdown or acceleration of the sales.
- Sort "Reorder qty" in descending order to see products needs to reorder most quantities.
- Sort "Reorder qty" in ascending order to see products are overstocked (negative number means the quantity should not be ordered from the last PO)
- Sort "Sold/Day" to see fastest and slowest selling products / variants
- Sort "Depletion" to see products running out soonest or latest
- Sort "Stock Value" to check the total stock value of the variants in retail price
- Set "Safety Stock Days" which means from today how long you want a product to last in stock. For example, 30 means you expect products to be in stock just for 30 days. Then the app suggests reorder / overstock quantity based on this number.
- Filter by "Vendors". If you set vendor of each product in Shopify, you can filter products supplied the vendor and see what need to be reordered or cleared from that vendor.
We provide various plans to support starting to large shops based on order volume in last 30 days
Free trial available for 14 days.
Pricing 14-day free trial
Shops with 0 - 50 monthly orders
Shops with 51 - 500 monthly orders
Shops with 501 - 1000 monthly orders
Shops with 1000+ monthly orders
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 3 reviews
Most recent reviews
Home State Original
I would love to give this app a try, but after installing I cannot even access it. I just get an infinite spinning circle waiting for it to load...I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but was left with the same outcome.
Sorry see you got the issue. We have been investigating on it that looks like an issue on Windows Internet Explorer only. We will get it fixed ASAP. Meanwhile please try Google Chrome.
I love the app and its ability to project inventory so that I can focus on keeping just the right amount of inventory in stock.
My biggest concern is stability. There have been some issues with the system not being available from time to time. If they get that taken care of, I'll bump my review up to a 5.
The graphs that they use to represent each product movement provides a nice clear picture of individual product sales.
This is the only inventory app I found to show me detailed trending of the all products. I can easily spot which products are performing and need to be reordered with correct suggested reorder quantity. Also I can see which products are not moving well so we can plan to promote.
These are the main needs for an inventory app. Though at the moment the app looks simple and developers may be working on new features, it is good enough for us to keep our inventory healthy. Actually they hit our real pain points as our products are very hard to predict their demand which comes and goes quickly all the time.
Andy is very helpful too and this is a bit shout out for him.