Smooth Scroll To Top

Allow visitors to scroll to the top of the page with 1 click!

Price: Free

muddler-md

easy to set up and works absolutely fine! No negative impact for store speed, wonderful customizable. I can totally recommend it.
Thank you very very much!!!

Northern Belle

These apps are all amazing! They are simple yet give all the function you need! I use many of their apps!

SnuggyBand

This is the best one because all the other ones I tried you could not customize when the button shows up based on how far the customer has scrolled down on your website. This one is fully customizable.

Colors Are Free S.L

Super fácil de aplicar, muy intuitiva y genera un efecto visual que ayuda al cliente en su viaje en la web

Mosley Lane Wholesale

Can't smile enough!
Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!
Thank you!

MOSES KUSHNER

So far the App has been great, its simple and very effective, Definitely recommend keep up the good work.

ZaunEinkauf.de

works perfekt. took me 30 seconds! you can choose between many different arrows (approx 20-30 i think)

Best Buy Pet Supply

It wiped out my Mcaffe trusted site app I would like that fixed has to the code or something if that was fixed great app

November 25, 2021

First of all, thank you for your interest in our app :)

I have checked the Mcafee trusted on your store, I think you should check the Mcafee image again because it's an image with 1x1 pixels currently.

If you can't do it by yourself, please contact us via app@roartheme.com, our app developer will check it for you :)
Thank you!

Cupper's Choice Coffee

Easy to install and very handy for customers to navigate back to the top on desktop or mobile. A great app for your Shopify store.

2XTREME d.o.o.

Great app for smooth scrolling! Works great with the Flow theme! Thanks for making my life easier! :)

Previous 1