Snappic ‑ Instagram Ads

Snappic ‑ Instagram Ads | Reviews

by Snappic

Attract new customers + quality traffic with Instagram ads

The Little Surfer Dude

Everyone is super helpful and they definitely want to help you succeed. I used this app for a few months but unfortunately did not see the results I was hoping for. My cost per acquisition was pretty high when you consider my overall average order value. You are also paying them a subscription fee per month. In order to 'unlock' a higher ad spend you have to pay a lot more money per month for their 'hypergrowth track'. I don't think this app was the right fit for me.

Rolling Loud

Emily was AMAZING. We had to do some last minute reconciliations on our business costs and we got all our documents from Snappic within an hour. Amazing

Simple Wood Goods

Very easy to set up self service ads, and Emily was super helpful getting things dialed in. Very promising ROAS so far!

MANTRA

Edwin set us up on the app personally - it's a really great blend of an easy to use product with a consultative approach to get you up and running. Looking forward to seeing what results we get!

CHRISTIE BROWN GHANA

just signed up to the trial and i a really looking forward to seeing we can use the ads effectively to increase our sales. i have full confidence we are going to see positive results

Ezekiel Clothing

Edwin from Snappic walked me through our current ad efforts, pointing out some potential issue and where they can fill in the gaps. These guys really take the time. The platform is simplest ad setup I've seen yet, and I've tried them all. Overall this feels way more in line with our brand than some of the cheeseball PPC agencies are recommending.

Baseball Swag | Lifestyle Apparel

The Snappic platform is unlike anything else I've come across in the app store. The simplicity and streamlining of building ad campaigns is going to save us tons of hours each week.

DFAcosmetics

very helpful every step of the way. supper easy to use, friendly and helpful team. much straight forward way to running ads and making more money! I love it

ginewusa

We use SNAPPIC to amplify our reach to customers and improve sales - as a small, independent brand it is phenomenal to have the expertise and thoughtful customer service delivered by the SNAPPIC team. Our sales have increased beyond expectations! More importantly, it is the human element and truly outstanding customer service that has made all the difference. They are real people who are invested in our brand's success. Joining SNAPPIC is the best decision we have made this year!

This Modern Life

I'm just reviewing the call and setup at the moment, which was very (very!) easy to do, the call wasn't salesy which is great as that's an instant no from me! I will review again once our ads have been running a little while.

Previous 1