Snappic ‑ Instagram Ads

Snappic ‑ Instagram Ads

by Snappic

Attract new customers + quality traffic with Instagram ads

ginewusa

We use SNAPPIC to amplify our reach to customers and improve sales - as a small, independent brand it is phenomenal to have the expertise and thoughtful customer service delivered by the SNAPPIC team. Our sales have increased beyond expectations! More importantly, it is the human element and truly outstanding customer service that has made all the difference. They are real people who are invested in our brand's success. Joining SNAPPIC is the best decision we have made this year!

This Modern Life

I'm just reviewing the call and setup at the moment, which was very (very!) easy to do, the call wasn't salesy which is great as that's an instant no from me! I will review again once our ads have been running a little while.

Showroom Glam

Came back to this app after using on another shop & it is even better than it was before. Thank you for your help, insight, guidance , and your solution. Their customer service on a daily basis is immediate & I appreciate it more than I can even describe. I came to this company in utter despair and have been seeing direct sales from the ads that - without them - I have no idea how to run successfully. Highly recommended!

Kye Intimates

Really friendly and helpful support. They made it so easy to set up. Wish I got started sooner with Snappic!

OHLOLLY

Just started using this app and love it so far. Since signing on, actually, even when I was just considering signing on and asking lots of questions, I've gotten nothing but top notch support. The app is beautiful, responsive, and also user-friendly. Excited to continue!

WAWWA Ф

Great app, very intuitive to use and support is top! Set up super easy. Tried other retargeting apps and they are much harder to use with way less functionality.

Finding Rosie | Australia

I really appreciate that Snappic took the time to understand my business and custom needs. I've got a solution that is best for my store.

HARD SWIMWEAR

Awesome support very knowledgeable! Looking forward to start using the app and running some great ads with their support.

LFYSHOP

Awesome app! Making advertising easy and if you have a decent website with decent products 100% download and enjoy a 14 day trail and sales made! LETS WIN!!! Check my website: WWW.LFYSHOP.COM / Instagram: @LFY.SHOP