Widgetic (Social Buttons)

Get more followers on your social accounts with branded icons.

Free

Force of Life

I installed the app but doesn't work. It only shows a blank screen when using desktop. The support was poor.

November 10, 2021

Hi there. Please use Chrome, as the latest version of Firefox has some whitelisting issues.

Andromeda Fashion

Great app, does what you need simply and its free! Thank you developers! I like how it automatically generates the code as well!

HellaSweet

I have just recently used this app for my site, the customisation options are great and its responsive too. When the support is live, they are quick and helpful. Really helped installing the app to my theme.

Burke and Bunny

Loving it! The team was very responsive to my request for help in placing the buttons where I wanted them. Very happy with this app!

Essentialman

Recently added this app to my store. The basic features are free and very easy to use. I needed some help to adjust the positioning of the social media icons on my site and the Widgetic team we're very responsive and helped make the adjustments for me. Buttons look and work great. Give this app a try!