Sales pop up & Social proof

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
April 18, 2022

Application pratique, simple et gratuite ! Je le recommande vivement. L'installation et l'utilisation est simple et intuitive.

Forge de Brennos
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 7, 2022

This application is really useful! The support service helps a lot and they are reactive ! Creating pop ups is easy !

SERGEDESTEL
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited December 9, 2021

Have been using this for about a month now and the cookie bar and their pop-up is quite useful. They have a nice interface as well. They also have customer service live chat which is a bonus knowing that this is a free app. So far quite satisfied with their app.

Gift Art Corner
Singapore
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 7, 2021

Don't waste your time! The app is free but not doing any good as the customer who subscribes to your store doesn't actually go on your subscriber list, I've reached out to support and he advised me he fixed it . The next day it was the same issue. he asked for access to my store and said he will get back to me within a day but when he contacted me saying it was fixed I saw on my store he had never logged in & told me to manually add them myself . Such a waste of time now i have to get another app!!!

Angegems
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Webrex Studio replied December 8, 2021

Hi Angegems,
Thank you for bringin this here i aggree that there was an issue where your subscriber was not getting added to your shopify admin customer list but as this was a global issue that was faced by every client therefore we corrected this globaly and that is why we found there is no need of login into your store as our developer tested this via his development store itself where he performs the tests.

Also, The same Issue was face by our client "www.jewellerynest.com" you can see the review given just before your review. I know initially this has been frustrating for you that the feature was not working but ignoring the efforts made by my team and saying the app is of waste is something I dont agree as there are many other apps in shopify which do charge you for but do not offer exactly what customer asks and provide 24 hour support as my team do.

Therefore, I request if you can check again the feature I am sure it is working now.

Best Regards,

November 29, 2021

This app has been great, had a couple of issues at the beginning which required css knowledge and the team has been extremely helpful at solving all the issues and even deployed one of the tech support for me. Well recommended!

Jewellery Nest
Time spent using app: 19 days
October 8, 2021

Amazing App Lightning fast support 5* all the way!!
Super easy to use and setup i highly recommend this app

Partners Hair Design
South Africa
Time spent using app: 12 days
August 28, 2021

It's perfect for my needs. I wanted some minimalist banners in the store. It is helping me a lot in terms of awareness.

LORENZZI
Romania
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 24, 2021

This app is functional, works great for when specific functions are needed. cant beat the price. i will keep installed for awhile

Sleek Carbon
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited August 18, 2021

Congratulations for this amazing application! I'm your first review and I hope you give me the VIP privilege (free) a life
AAA+ the best of the best

Billionaire Mall