Social Share Buttons and Popup

Social Share Buttons and Popup

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Boost referral marketing - Facebook Instagram Twitter

ECO Farm

Very much appreciate their help. Thanks. They reply faster to my issues. Will recommend to others.

Prinx

***UPDATE**
They seem to have fixed the problem and it works great now. I recommend this app!

(Old review: They claim it is a free app when in reality it is a 5 day -free trial app. After that, it charges $5 monthly. I felt tricked into downloading it to my store.)

Hempalaya

After installation a lot of PopUps and "distractors" appeared, as well suggestions to install more to sell you something. Looks not very inspiring confidence. And after "activating" a feature it says "try again", but the screens of installation instructions (https://www.aaaecommerce.com/knowledgebase/how-to-install-and-setup-social-share-app/) shows a completely different screen...

After adding it to my product page
My console shows some 404 errors like these...
GET https://log.pinterest.com/?type=pidget&guid=hQs2V1YrSsj0&tv=2019040401&event=init&sub=de&button_count=1&follow_count=0&pin_count=0&profile_count=0&board_count=0&section_count=0&lang=de&nvl=de-DE&via=https%3A%2F%2Fmydomain.com%2Fcollections%2Fsale%2Fproducts%2Fmyproduct&callback=PIN_1579957553990.f.callback[0] net::ERR_ABORTED 400

After sharing my discount field stays empty...

GMK WholeFoods

I used the app to share product pages on social. Had a bit of a hiccup, but contacted support and they were very helpful! Got back to me immediately via email, went above and beyond to solve my problem and continued to work on the situation until it was totally solved. Great customer support!

RoyalPetHome

Nothing work. Do not waste your time for this app and save your time................................

LeggingsHub.com

I don't know if they could make it much simpler! I love the easy set-up, it looks great on the website too! Thank you for an awesome marketing tool!

Leading Craze

Lovely app, makes everything super easy to work with. Now i do not need a few different apps to manage different things as this does everything for me

UmooveMe

Not sure what to expect after 14 days... will it ask me for money or is this a free app as stated in the APP Store ... I effin HATE when people say FREE then say different once installed.... SCUM!

J Fashion Store

Love the app and concept of giving discount to the customers if they share your page. Got good social referrals after using this app. And customer share my stores on their profile to earn the discounts.

It is really a good app, if you are looking for better social engagement and referral traffic.

GravityDock

App setup page is not straightforward and I cannot save the setup at all.
Support not responsive when I submitted help request on Thursday US PDT PM. Now its support chat interface says it's out until Sunday.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6