Social Share Buttons and Popup

Social Share Buttons and Popup

by AAAeCommerce Inc

FREE APP Boost referral marketing - Facebook Instagram Twitter

UmooveMe

Not sure what to expect after 14 days... will it ask me for money or is this a free app as stated in the APP Store ... I effin HATE when people say FREE then say different once installed.... SCUM!

J Fashion Store

Love the app and concept of giving discount to the customers if they share your page. Got good social referrals after using this app. And customer share my stores on their profile to earn the discounts.

It is really a good app, if you are looking for better social engagement and referral traffic.

GravityDock

App setup page is not straightforward and I cannot save the setup at all.
Support not responsive when I submitted help request on Thursday US PDT PM. Now its support chat interface says it's out until Sunday.

Bonvagon

We used the Social Marketing app in our store www.bonvagon.com and really had positive effect on our sales. We had an issue with Facebook Pixel but the app team solved that quickly. So, it is highly recommended.

Vintage Vdub

Great app... So far I really like it. Support was super helpful in setting up the app. I would recommend

Zacchissimi

Installed the app, the pop up was working but when you shared the link the customer didn't receive the discount code. Couldn't get it to work on product page. Emailed support MANY times, even run out of the trial and paid the monthly subscription. Email support again, and again. Never had a reply, couldn't get the app to work and it was just a waste of time and money.

House of Romanov Fashion

Like nearly all apps on this site, you set them up, then nothing works. I have no interest in spending my days trying to figure out how to make other company's products work. Seriously. Get your F'ing $#!^ together.

Instant Latch

The apps works great. The staff had to make an adjustment but it works well.

Mark Larson

Blue Penguin Graphics

So far so good. The app is working as expected and the support time was really helpful in the installation stage.

5 stars

TrumpIsWack.com

Great app! I used it to create incentives for social media sharing and it is working great! I had one small technical issue and they resolved it quickly and professionally. I have no complaints. Definitely worth a try for your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5