We're Closed

We're Closed

by Garoo

Open and close your store automatically

milbo tools & skills

Excelente, muy útil! Nos ayuda a tener un mejor control sobre nuestro horario de atención al cliente.

August 19, 2020

Estamos a la orden! :)

Posh Candle Co.

The store closed notification had a delayed load that I'm not sure if it was caused by my store or the app. This delay was allowing customers to add to cart and checkout even though we were closed. I reached out to customer service and they added an additional feature to shut down the checkout button. If you have ShopPay, you'll have to disable that accelerated checkout setting so that customers don't checkout. This app is a lifesaver.

August 15, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!! Glad to help! :)

nacionsushi

Excellent app with a great customer service. Really easy to set up and use. I would definitely recommend the app.

Jakes

Just started with the app! So far so good, Tnx :)

Jakes NY

Great App!! I was receiving orders outside of my business hours and I couldn't fulfill them... now my problem is solved.

Mercado Cacao

The app works wonderfully, it allowed us to choose the open and closing hours for each day! love the app

Boquiteo

We have a restaurant online, this app really helped us!!! We needed to close our store at certain hours.