SourceKnowledge Shopping Ads

SourceKnowledge Shopping Ads

by SourceKnowledge

Reach in-market shoppers to drive new sales

Nolah Sleep

Worked with Source Knowledge for over a year now, and they hit our KPIs (CPA and ROAS) consistently. Very happy with their service!

Jed North

Been using for almost a year now. Pretty easy to use from the get go. Hits our conversion goals and has fast support.

Bluebird Botanicals

Our experience with sourceknowledge has been pretty awesome so far. We have always gotten quick support help, actionable data, and this app works perfectly!

Joy Organics

My experience has been great with Source Knowledge. Patrick responds to every email and phone call within a few hours and he's been very proactive with the campaign.

We have a 2.64 ROAS on our prospecting campaign and a 13 ROAS on the retargeting campaign. These guys optimize the campaigns everyday so I'm confident our results will continue to improve.

Solid company. Solid results!

Best Price Nutrition

I knew it wouldn't work, but they assured me it would, so I did a test. Well after one week, I asked for our rep's help in improving the campaign. A week later, still no response. We are losing money each day, so I just paused it today. Seems like they just want your money or expect you to eventually cancel, so they can at least get $1,000 or so from you and move on to the next company.

March 2, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry your experience wasn't what you expected. We did see an almost 100% growth in return on ad spend week to week.
Rest assured we always work to meet campaign objectives. We apologize for not responding to your correspondence in a timely manner. We are working to increase capacity in our support department to meet advertiser demand.

The Giving Keys

Solid, revenue driving app with little setup and a very responsive team. A good way to broaden your site's reach outside of the traditional platforms.