Spotlight Video Machine

The only app that puts autoplay videos on collection pages

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

Unique LCW

Very appealing and attractive video animations to highlight the pick of your products. The app does not seem to slow down the loading. Responsive and professional support--genuinely concerned about helping and improving the appeal of your store. They know what they're doing!

bevicreative

I love this app, especially because it allows me to put little videos onto my pages and even to search results. Super easy to set up and it looks great! Good job!

sportsquirrels

Nice apps. Make my website look very outstanding. Good support as well. Reply very fast upon my question. Hope you guys will create more useful feature in the near future. Cheers!

Bogreguru

Cool! I always wanted to add videos to my category pages but I could't find out how to do it. So glad I've found this app. Thank you!

November 5, 2021

Thank you! Our goal was exactly that - filling this gap. The team is happy you like it so much!

Peppi.hu

Simple app to make your collection pages better, and get more visibility on your important or slow moving inventory. Now we use over 100 Spotlight video. Our page loading time is same as before , so i can only recommend to use this fantastic app.

October 28, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and recommending it to others! Have you seen that it also highlights the selected products in your search results? Cheers!

naandocom

Great idea! Just tried the app, it is very promising, makes our collection pages and search results interactive with fancy product videos.

October 28, 2021

Thank you! We hope you'll find it useful on the long term too.

KIVIBAG

Awesome idea! I used this app to put little videos on most of my category pages which helps me to highlight certain products in those collections. Strongly recommend it!

October 22, 2021

Thank you for your review, happy to hear you like it! Just checked your page and the videos look beautiful on your site! In case you've any questions, we're always happy to help in our in-app chat window or on any other channel.