Stage TEN

Live stream. Connect with Customers. Sell stuff.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Kitsune Collective

Though I haven’t gone live with the app yet, the experience so far has been great! It’s intuitive to use and I love all the interactive features at my disposal. The team has been super supportive as I’m learning, and I can’t wait to make my first sale!

Buckaroo Bling

This is actually not an app but a separate sales channel. Both the store sales channel and the phone app were easy to install, but that's about the only positive I can say about this app. Out of the 4 attempted live selling events on my website, I was able to do only 2. The other two times, I couldn't even get the app to work (it kept throwing errors at login), or if I got it to open, I kept getting disconnected. The app is glitchy, there is no obvious way to either delete the Shopify sales channel or to contact support, and once you manage to find contact information and contact the support, they are slow to respond and you have to go back-and-forth with them several times to get a proper response to even the simplest questions. This app lost me business on two occasions, so as soon as I figure out how to remove it from my Shopify store, it will be gone.

January 7, 2022

We're so sorry your experience has been less than ideal. We are always looking for ways to improve our app and service, so we appreciate the feedback. We'd love to offer a 1-on-1 onboarding session to ensure this doesn't happen in the future. We'll be reaching out to you directly to gather more details on your feedback, and learn how we can improve your and our users' experience.

NON SELECTION

Easy to install and use, great support!
Just install the app in Shopify and download the app on your phone then, good to go.
Doug is very helpful. Whatever I face an issue or query, he respondes quickly.

theartfultouch

Recently started using Rozy and I’ve had a great experience so far. Creates an engaging experience with customers. The team has been very helpful through any of my questions. Recommend trying it out!

UNCUFFED

I'm so glad that I discovered this app! As an emerging brand, my main objectives are to build brand awareness and drive conversions, so this is exactly what I'm looking for. I especially love that it allows me to connect with viewers across all my platforms at the same time, and to use pre-recorded video (unlike Instagram!). I should add that it's intuitive and easy to use - for a fairly complicated app. I'm sure there are other features I haven't yet tapped into, so will add another review once I do!

Not Not Nerdy

Super cool app. Allows me to push out shoppable links with live stream, hosting on our store URL, to interact with our consumers. With the addition of running exclusive promos and ability to showcase products images and videos while live streaming. Making products become available for Rozy to read at Step 2 of the app adding process to Shopify admin can use more clarification.

Aubrey Specs

I can't recommend this app enough! Rozy lets me talk with my customers in a whole new way and makes selling on live video really easy. It lets you multi-stream to other accounts at the same time like Youtube, FB etc. Especially during this time, it's an invaluable tool to demo my products and take live questions from my audience. So much better than a standard stream because I can add pictures and footage overlays and make special deals for people who tune in. Thank you Rozy!