Instant Buy

back2correct

not sure

January 15, 2020

Thank you for giving feedback.

Perhaps the using time is too short for you to make a more detailed review. I hope you will have new reviews in the near future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Thank you for choosing us!

Valentine's Day Love Store

good thank you very much, i didnt worket from the first time, i would like it to have a more friendly interface

January 10, 2020

Thank you for giving feedback.

That is fantastic. We hope that you will receive more good experiences in the future.

CBD LIVING LLC

Very nice app i love the fluidity of it and its been a great tool so far. We did not know how to use

December 31, 2019

Hello Phoenix Massager Store,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We hope that you will receive more good experiences and have new reviews next time.

May all your wishes come true and a very happy New Year to you!

Phoenix Massager Store

great job I like this app. help me a lot to turn customer to sell.
I would love to recommend everyone to us this.

December 31, 2019

Hello Phoenix Massager Store,

Thank you for giving feedback.

May all your wishes come true and a very happy New Year to you!

Lady Bug Fashion Boutique

I like how your store gets more views but nobody has purchased anything yet so don’t know if it really works or not

December 13, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback. That makes us happy to hear.

As you know that generating sales is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating profit.
Therefore, we hope that you give the app more time to operate effectively. Also, you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Amin & Yasmin Ltd

Good start, awaiting results but happy with initial impressions. Look forward to seeing how many sales conversions take place...

December 3, 2019

Hello Amin & Yasmin Ltd,

Thank you for giving feedback.

This is another good beginning. We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

LeDay's Love

It's a great app just hoping to make a sale soon. It will come in due time before the trial is up. Wish me luck!

October 28, 2019

Tiffany's Dropshop

Great app so far cant wait to see how many sales it helps me generate im literally trying everything i need this to work for my family for our Future.

October 21, 2019

Yogä family

I'm still not sure about this app to be honest it's a little bit complicated for nothing. I will check and come back with another review.

September 13, 2019

Hi there,

xixisky

when fter clicking “buy”
Did not jump to the order interface at all
I used to be able to jump when I used it.
Later, it basically failed.
I feel very disappointed
I feel very bad!Wasted my money! Shit!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17