Sticky Contact Us Contact Form

Sticky Contact Us Contact Form

by Premio

Floating Contact Us Form & Any button like WhatsApp, Messenger

Dhala Cakes - Pastisseria Artesanal

App muy completa y funciona perfectamente en mi sitio web. Tuve un par de dudas en el diseño del formulario y soporte me respondió rápidamente.
Muy recomendada!

Kaktus

The app was really easy to install on my shop and customize. I would definitely recommend using this one. ;-)

Quirky Baby

App was super easy to set up. It looks great on my site! You can customize your fields. Two thumbs up!

TicoNico

The display effect is very good. When I encountered a technical problem, the customer service immediately arranged for a technician to solve it remotely. Components can customize their appearance with CSS, and can be set to display only on required pages. Products and services are very good

Mein-eScooter

Easy to install and configure, very reactive support team. We had tried 3 different apps before this one. It suits our needs and doesn't slow down our website like the other apps. And the messenger button is a real plus for us.

Ivan Jones Artist

I have only just added this app to my shop but it was easy to add and modify on my laptop, looks good but is unobtrusive, and Gal ( customer services ) was very supportive when I had a problem adding my phone number. I look forward to seeing what happens over the coming weeks.

玩樂分期

A great APP! The customer service is also great! If you need to set some float fixed button in your webstie, highly recommend this app!

Lunar Art

Easy to use app with AMAZING customer service! Highly recommend!
There was a small glitch in the app, I contacted the team and they fixed it immediately. Great app to work with.

Biskuits & Gravy

Great app- makes it easy for customers to contact you. You can even change the color to match you scheme.

Paradigm

Used this app to create a floating form for potential custom apparel orders to fill out and it simply did exactly what I needed it to. The support team is also incredibly responsive so they'll help you with any questions you have.

Previous 1 3