Stockbot

Stockbot | Reviews

by oost creative

Instant back in stock notifications, simple one-click install

Alloons

Functional and robust app. Swift customer support responses as well. We highly recommend this app!!

My Disney Shop

This app is great for notifying customers about restocks. It sends out the emails extremely fast and the price is awesome. I asked if it would be possible to remove old products from the notification list and the feature was added quickly and works great! Thank you!

Living Waters Europe

4.5 out of 5. A great app that works fantastically for our needs and at a great monthly price. It has even helped generate some more newsletter subscribers for us. The reason I rated it 4.5 stars instead of 5 is because I've messaged Stockbot in the past regarding a bug with Chrome, and I never heard back from them. Needless to say the bug is now fixed, but if I contact them again in the future about something will I get ignored again? Simple recognition will do. So close for a perfect score. Despite that small complaint, I'm very happy with the app and wish to use it for a long time. Highly recommended if you want a simple one-off notification system for out-of-stock items.

November 4, 2020

Hi, thank you very much for your review. It's great to hear that you are finding Stockbot useful and it is helping grow your business.

We would like to apologise for missing your email about the Chrome bug, there was an update in the browser that temporarily broke our app for some merchants, over that weekend we did get a lot of emails about the bug and tried our best to reply to all but must have missed you whilst fixing the issue.

Thank you for your continued use of our app, if you ever have any issues we are always happy to help.