StockyPhi ‑ Hide Out Of Stock

StockyPhi ‑ Hide Out Of Stock

by Gypsyphi

Auto Hide Out of Stock, Sold Out product, 404 Redirect for OOS

Levinskyfurs

Hides all products out of stock and without pictures. Great customer service and fast reply on their livechat

imagikids

nice app, useful settings, hides out of stock products as advertised. helpful and responsive customer service.

Behindertengruppe Wathlingen-Flotwedel

Super useful. Does exactly what its supposed to do. Great help for our shop where we are selling hand made products where each product is unique. So it does not make sense to keep them in the shop once they are sold.

SellsDirect

MUST have this app it is really nice helps me a lot of keeping sold out items off my website saves you lot of time make sure you downloaded it's worth it

Latimer Lane PTO All-4-Kids Consignment Sale

We used this app to run a consignment sale that only stocks one of a kind items, so we needed an app that would easily clean up our collections as items sold. It worked perfectly and Raj was amazing with real time tech support through the chat. Very user friendly for a novice shop owner! Highly recommended!

MamaMilla

Excellent service! Ankit used a long time to explain how the app works. Its a real no-brainer if you are tiered of hiding and redirecting your products all the time. Really fair pricing too! Highly recommend trying out this app.
Kamilla

Seyhan Store

The app works very well, the service is fast and always very helpful. I would recommend this app to everyone. A must for every shop.

Rehora

Superb App, does what it says. Customer support team is excellent. Special thanks to Ankit who went out of way to help. Thanks again

Global Luggage

Great customer service! helped out with some troubles i had with inventory/stock highly recommended

petstreetonline

StockyPhi is a great app for large inventory stores, like mine. I cannot manually sort products with/without images, quantity, descriptions, etc and this app lets me do that, which makes my e-commerce life so easy to be honest. I am so glad I stumbled upon this app. Definitely recommend

Previous 1 3