Stofind: Inventory Information

Display Stock Availability & Opening Hours for Multi Location.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

stofind

Altex Computers & Electronics

Great app. Does exactly what I needed it to do for a great price. Support is amazing as well. I needed some customization and they took care of me quickly.

Cop The Sauce

The best app for display stock availability for in store. The support also very good. Great feature to have on your site for sure! Thanks Elizbar for helping with the configuration too!

rrebecasglamboutique

great service thak u so much for helping me setup my store looks great love it i would ofcourse recomend it to everyone

International Beauty Services & Supplies

Fantastic app! looks really good, and works good too the developer is extremely quick/competent at customizing the app to make it work with your store

Kissing Booth

We have been using this app to display product availability and it has been perfect for us. We are migrating to a new shopify theme and the developer was able to make modifications to the app to make it work for us amazingly fast. 10/10 will continue to use and support

LINDAS

Location Spain

Perfect service. ¡They answer my questions in less than 24h! The perfect app to display the local stock of shops

Seedbank

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I used this app to display location-based inventory for my customers. Before I had customers coming into one location looking for a product that was only available in another location. This app solved a big problem for me! The customer service was fast, helpful, and helped me solve a compatibility issue with my current theme.

February 16, 2021

What a great feeling to read such an excellent review 🥰 To be able to solve your problem is the most valuable something for us in this world. Thank you so much! 🙏🏻