ST: Stock Counter & Sold Count

Inventory Counter, Sold Count, Stock countdown & scarcity

$4.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

custom inventory counter & sold count alert and labels

Sashezeino

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use app, with great support. Hoping it would help with our conversion rate over time. Would recommend to others.

October 14, 2022

Thank you for the review. Glad you are enjoying the app.

Yonicque

Time spent using app About 17 hours

The developers were extremely patient and efficient. I contacted them in the morning and at night and they were fast & professional both times. I appreciate the service.

Synergy Mounting Systems

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Couldn't get it to work. Just flashed on the screen (flashing on and off) and I couldn't select anything. Had to uninstall.

September 20, 2022

Hi there,

sorry to hear you had trouble using our app. We would love to be able to help solve the issue for you. Did you have this issue on the admin panel?

Thanks,
Stoked Team

TheCREAMShop

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Had an issue with compatibility with my theme, but after I messaged them through their app they got it fixed within a few hours! Great service, very kind folks, lots of customization for what I need! 5/5!

September 13, 2022

Thank you for the review, glad we could help :)

Toysmart Colombia

Location Colombia

Goos and Fast support. I had an issue and they resolved it right away. Recommended app! Very easy to use and setup.

September 11, 2022

Hi there,

We would be more than happy to help solve the issue. Please send us an email at hello@stoked-store.com or click on the chat button on the right hand side of the app to chat live with us. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for getting in touch, and glad we could solve the issue. If you run into any other issues don't hesitate to contact us.

powermaxgroup

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 17 hours

Basic App, but does exactly what you need it to do. Had a few issues but developers responded quickly to the bugs and fixed them. Works perfectly now! Thanks Stoked Team - I'm Stoked with your app.

August 11, 2022

Thank you for the review, always happy to help :)