StoreRocket Store Locator

StoreRocket Store Locator

by StoreRocket

Beautifully designed store locator for websites!

FarmTech Select

This is a very useful app if you have many stores or in our case dealers. We have been using this store locator for a few weeks now. and I am impressed we have dealers all over the country and when I am on the phone with a lead I regularly use this app to find the nearest dealer to the lead. Set up was a breeze thanks to their online chat. I would highly suggest this app.

June 5, 2020

Hi there and thank you so much for your review!
Please don't hesitate to message me if you ever have questions or you need help.

Napoleon Perdis

This app has hit every one of our features required for a store locator with multiple channels within the retail sector.

Adriano has been a fantastic help and has been extremely agile in providing support to help customise and troubleshoot minor quirks of using this app.

February 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and for your kind words!

I'm really glad that StoreRocket was able to fit all your needs and as always, let me know if you need anything!

AeroCare®

Great app, with a lot of features & great support...................................................

February 7, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad to have you as a StoreRocket's client and please get in touch if you have any feedback or requests.