Overall rating Based on 21 reviews
I love this app!! It imported my products in a few minutes, the Facebook store looks amazing, and I'm already getting more traffic and exposure. I highly recommend this app!
Dirty Monster Costumes
All my products keep disappearing every 30 mins with this app and its killing my business. Hoping that there support team can fix this for me.
I LOVE our new Facebook Shop, it's really awesome! A must have if you want to improve your product discovery and increase your sales! They offer great support as well, every time I have a question I get a quick reply. Great job team StoreYa!:-)
I have tried these guys multiple times, over a period of 2 years, with each attempt hoping that they had fixed their issues. And in each case, I have cancelled for the same reasons:
1) The cost is not worth the revenue generated 2) They send you reports each week, but those reports only show you your OVERALL Shopify Sales, and (even after many requests) do not break out the STOREYA specific sales so that you can see if it was worth it. 3) When I complain about this, they send me a private email pointing out that STOREYA made me so many sales!!! But there is no UTM data to back it up. In this last instance, they claimed responsibility for 13 sales over a period of 2 weeks. But when I pulled all of those orders for the 2 week period, only 4 had the UTM data attached to back up the storeya referral.
UPDATE: 05/08/18 I have received multiple emails from Storeya now about this review, begging me to take it down and that the attributed sale are correct. When I told them they were wrong, I finally received this today:
"Upon further evaluation of your account, one of the sales was tracked multiple times. Reviewing the Google Conversion Code on your site, we see that it was not tracking correctly and counted one conversion multiple times. I apologize for the inconvenience that this occurred. That implementation is not controlled on our end."
Having said that, they still haven't offered to make it right...just begging me to take the review down.
GREAT Facebook shop app! Thanks guys for creating such a great app. These are a few of the benefits I found:
- It takes a couple of minutes to install it.
- The themes they offer look great.
- The premium plan comes with a group deal app which helps me sell more products via FB.
- Works amazing on desktop and mobile
- Support is fast and friendly.
I definitely recommend you to give it a try!
International House Of Cats
The only issue with this application is it is not visible on mobile. The only way to make it visible on mobile is to change your call to action button on your Facebook. Then that person has to actually hit the call to action button. I like my call to to action to be directed toward my website. Other than that it is a great application and the way you can customize is nice. I picked the 29 USD month to month plant starting out and I only kept it for a week to see how I liked it. Unfortunately as soon as I found out it technically doesn't show up on mobile i decided to cancel.
Very fast and easy store integration with Facebook. Very easy and intuitive to moderate as well. www.evapeliquidshop.com
I started using the Traffic Booster app hoping for better results than what I had using Google Ad Words. However, I have been seeing less traffic to my store. I'm not sure what the problem is because the rep advised the same process of Ad Words will be used in their app. Exit Pop has been good. Haven't seen any ROI on it up to this point, but it operates nicely.
Pure Hearts International
I've installed it but am not using any of the paid stuff (yet) but finding some of the free stuff reasonably useful.
I hate FB, so I really had no idea how to create a store. This app did it with no muss or fuss, with some customization options as well. What more can you ask from a free app than to do what it says?