StoreYa Facebook store

by Storeya

Sell your products on Facebook

chunky shoes

I LOVE THIS APP!
The products were imported in a couple of minutes, the Facebook store looks awesome, and I'm already getting traffic. I'm very satisfied with it!

ZodiacFanatic

It's a MUST HAVE app! It's a great added value to your marketing arsenal of apps.

It imported all my products in 1 minute, the display of the products is great, the Facebook storefront looks good, and most importantly I provide another way for our fans and customers to get exposure to our products.

I highly recommend to install it!!

Rooba Express

First of all fantastic apps. The support that i got was just fantastic. I had a technical problem to install the store on Facebook. They give us the information that we needed and very quick. And this in easy steps to do it. We at Rooba Express are very happy now that we have our store on Facebook. If we could give a 10 Star rating we would give it to them.
So we recommend this for everybody.
www.roobaexpress.com

Tie-Fly

I adore this app its so simple and makes setting up a store on facebook simple !!! It does cost to floss and for stores just starting out they do offer a free plan but when sales pick up believe i will upgrade!!! Great Job!!! Tie - Fly Clothing

Spinnobi

I love this app!! It imported my products in a few minutes, the Facebook store looks amazing, and I'm already getting more traffic and exposure. I highly recommend this app!

Dirty Monster Costumes

I was having some trouble with this app and it could have been my fault. IT is not my biggest strength. Thankfully their support team reached out to me immediately when I asked. They could not have possibly been any nicer or more helpful. Not only did they help me with the trouble I was having importing to Facebook. They also volunteered to help me boost my seo and walk me through any other questions I had. They were so patient and helped me for days to get my shop just how I wanted it. I will continue to use them and would recommend them to any business because they have fantastic customer service and not some stinking machine you talk to over the phone trying to reach a person. lol

Nava Zahavi

I LOVE our new Facebook Shop, it's really awesome! A must have if you want to improve your product discovery and increase your sales! They offer great support as well, every time I have a question I get a quick reply.
Great job team StoreYa!:-)

Fidget Stop

GREAT Facebook shop app! Thanks guys for creating such a great app.
These are a few of the benefits I found:

- It takes a couple of minutes to install it.
- The themes they offer look great.
- The premium plan comes with a group deal app which helps me sell more products via FB.
- Works amazing on desktop and mobile
- Support is fast and friendly.

I definitely recommend you to give it a try!

Evapejuiceshop Com

Very fast and easy store integration with Facebook. Very easy and intuitive to moderate as well.
www.evapeliquidshop.com

Focus Vapor

I hate FB, so I really had no idea how to create a store. This app did it with no muss or fuss, with some customization options as well. What more can you ask from a free app than to do what it says?

Previous 1