Storista ‑ Instagram widget

Storista ‑ Instagram widget

by Storista

Display Highlights and Stories for products and reviews

NOFLX | See & Be Seen

Probably the most valuable app we have right now. This app is perfect. We use it as a regular video gallery because of how BEAUTIFUL the widget looks. Also amazing customer support. Answered my request in 5 minutes and fixed everything we needed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND STORISTA!!

Difuuser Eesti | Looduslikud Õhuniisutajad Eestis

THE BEST INSTAGRAM WIDGET APP OUT THERE! Our conversion rate skyrocketed after installing this app. We use it to display Instagram influencers, custom packaging & story reviews. It's wonderful,really!!

Adsellr | Dropshipping & Ecommerce Video Ads

Incredible app! This is the only app I found that works for Instagram story highlights. The video widget is so BEAUTIFUL. I love it! I use it for all 5 Shopify stores I own. You can even use this app for a regular video gallery. It is so much better than POWR video gallery.

Yis.sg

It's really nice! At first, I was unable to fetch all my IG highlights, they replied fast and helped this out. Now it works perfectly. You may refer to my shop and see the effect. www.yissg.com

DR.HC - Happy Choices for Organic, Natural, Vegan Cosmetics

Nice app. The support is also very responsive and willing to fix/ improve the app. I'm excited to see the results it could bring to our store.