Instagram Feed + Reels/Story

Gallery, Shoppable Stories, Instafeed for Social UGC Proof

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

storista highlights

The Clay Impress

Time spent using app 1 day

Review update: I was received a response from Irek on their support team, explaining auto-sync. Apparently, it updates daily at 2am UTC. That's when it grabs any new reels from your IG account and that's when they will then show up on your website. I really appreciate support getting back to me to explain what I had misunderstood. I think that this app is great, and I will be recommending it to anyone who asks. --- (I'm leaving my original review here so that anyone can see the issue I thought I encountered, and the solution provided by their support team.) I was able to get reels onto my website, but it seems like the auto-sync function isn't working because any new reels that I post aren't showing up. I have tried to contact support through their chat and have gotten no response. I'm not sure if I misunderstood what the auto-sync function was supposed to do, but I will need assistance if I am going to continue to use this app.

Follie by Alice

Location Italy

The app works perfectly. It shows IG stories and IG feed in my store as I needed. The customer care is excellent!

Fianna

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 7 minutes

App seems great! It advertises that it can import reels too but I don't see any functionality to do this at the moment.

May 4, 2022

Hi Could you please chat with us and we'll show how to add widget with Reels. Thank you!

Natures Calling

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 3 hours

This App is great to view your IG stories in the common known way. easy to integrate and with a few css tweaks you can match it the look of your theme. small theme-stylesheet related issues could easily be fixed by their nice and quick support people. thanks!

NanoClear.mx

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 5 hours

You install, then creat widget, place the section and the widget name, and it doesnt work, tried several times and had to unistall

April 1, 2022

Hello! Thank you for the review. To show stories, instead of widget name you should use widget ID. If you need help, please ask us via chat and we'll help you with installation.

Ni De Mama

Exactly what our store needed and the support team is very responsive and willing to help with any needs.

Oxreen

They charged me for the app but my store's still being worked on. So it was only me who viewed any of the stories. Just to see if they worked. That free option is a lie.

February 24, 2022

We are sorry to hear this and we apologize for the inconvenience. We have refunded your payment in full

Betterburnt

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

I started my business as an Instagram shop so I rely on stories heavily to sell my products. After trying several apps on for Insta integrations I am now rooting for this app to become the best on Shopify! Customer service is AMAZING. I am such a picky person and requested a lot customisations but everything turned out looking so good and I love it. The developer clearly has a lot of technical skills and he can carry out changes very quickly, super helpful :D I am very very happy with how my website looks now. THANK YOU SO MUCH STORISTA :D

NOFLX | See & Be Seen

Probably the most valuable app we have right now. This app is perfect. We use it as a regular video gallery because of how BEAUTIFUL the widget looks. Also amazing customer support. Answered my request in 5 minutes and fixed everything we needed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND STORISTA!!

Difuuser Eesti | Looduslikud Õhuniisutajad Eestis

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 1 month

THE BEST INSTAGRAM WIDGET APP OUT THERE! Our conversion rate skyrocketed after installing this app. We use it to display Instagram influencers, custom packaging & story reviews. It's wonderful,really!!

Previous 1