March 25, 2024

The app seems to be working fine.

However, one thing I can say which is even better than the app is the technical support (especially Andrea).

I would recommend the app to everyone who is looking to customise their checkout, even only for these reasons.

Youth & Earth EU Store
Netherlands
5 months using the app
Nextools replied March 27, 2024

Thank you very much for this amazing review, is such a pleasure to help our merchants 😊

March 18, 2024

The best tool with the best support. The app is straightforward but I had a question on a set up for a discount code to only work for signed in members. I was quickly put on a video call where they walked me through my mistakes and solved the issue I was facing. All in under 10 mins!

Great company, great customer service, and GREAT APP!!!

VIETRI
7 months using the app
Nextools replied March 20, 2024

Thanks you for your kind words, it's a pleasure help our customers 😊

April 19, 2024

Our Shopify merchant success manager recommended this app for our store and it is amazing!

Being able to create functions without a developer has been game-changing; it opens the door to so many possibilities to help with your selling strategy!
It even has an AI tool to help write the function via theme code if you arent sure how to set up the function via their UI.

Their support is fast and super helpful, you can tell they want to make your experience the best is can be.

I would 100% recommend this app to anyone with a Shopify Plus account! Can't wait to checkout some of their other apps.

Lectric eBikes
17 days using the app
Nextools replied April 22, 2024

April 24, 2024

This app is amazing and gave us the ability to accomplish complicated discounts that we have been struggling to find a solution for. The AI assistant makes building functions possible for beginners without having to hire a developer which everyone knows aren't cheap.

Like everyone already mentioned, the support is truly the icing on the cake for this app. Their response time is immediate. Andrea is one of the owners and he spent one on one time with me to help fix and put together the parts that were too advanced for me. A developer would have charged me hundreds of dollars for that time and Andrea was more than happy to do it. I can't say enough good things about the support and customer service I received. I have peace of mind building my functions within SupaEasy knowing that their incredible support is available to help when needed.

ProStylingTools Wholesale
13 days using the app
Nextools replied April 26, 2024

March 14, 2024

We had an exceptional experience thanks to Andrea's support with a custom Shopify function for our business. His expertise made the setup we needed possible, highlighting the app's dedication to customer service. This app is an all in one solution for our needs, continuously rolling out new features that keep us ahead. It's an essential asset for our business growth. Huge thanks to Andrea and the app team!

Docking Drawer
4 months using the app
Nextools replied March 16, 2024

Thank you for your positive review, it’s a pleasure to help our customers 😊

May 3, 2024

This is a great and powerful extension to Shopify that enables us to add custom functionality on our own.
Particularly noteworthy is the professional support we got from Andrea to help us with the first steps.
With such backup it is quite comfortable to implement an app like SupaEasy and really take advantage of it.

MotorLand.de
Germany
28 days using the app
Nextools replied May 4, 2024

May 24, 2024

Andrea was incredibly helpful, quick and efficient at getting us moved over from Shopify Scripts to SupaEasy. We downgraded from Shopify Plus and were using some complex Scripts for our delivery rates—and we've been able to retain most of them with SupaEasy. It's nice to know that we are a little bit future proofed by SupaEasy using Shopify Functions instead of one of the many other shipping apps that use CCS.

Shopify does have a limit of using 5 functions, but this is a Shopify issue, and not one with the app. I suspect this will change as we get closer to Scripts being deprecated.

Revel Cider
4 days using the app
Nextools replied May 25, 2024

April 11, 2024

An excelent app and an excelent support team!!!
I am so glad we found you - you helped us create every function we needed to our running sales and always with a smile, great English, and lots and lots of patience and dedication!

Thank you so much Andrea for you and for your team!!!

Shlomit Ofir
Israel
25 days using the app
Nextools replied April 12, 2024

Thank you very much for this amazing review, is such a pleasure to know that our app has been so useful for you 😊

May 14, 2024

Honestly one of the best support experience that I had since we're using Shopify. Really thanks to Andrea for his commitment, passion and the desire to find always a solution when is possible. Last but not least since Shopify will deprecate the use of the script, this app can't miss on the store. Great work guys.

Slam Jam
Italy
5 days using the app
Nextools replied May 15, 2024

April 18, 2024

Ease of use to create discounts in the new function framework of shopify. Staff was helpful in creating script for us to customize from their existing templates. Had a live meeting with the app creator on the use of the app.

Dilworth Coffee Provision Co.
12 days using the app