SuperFast POD

SuperFast POD

by SuperFast POD

The Print On-Demand APP!

Dubsnation

I found Supefast POD by accident and what a find i have made. I Installed the app and uploaded my designs. TOP customer service - Paul helped me by explaining the importance of the DPI and the placement of one of my designs which enhanced the quality of the image on the product and all which was greatly appreciated by myself as a non tech/design guy. Superfast printed, shipped t shirts and phone cases which where received by my customers in a superfast 7/8 days. I can confirm the shirts and phone cases are of the highest quality with customer service to match. We are now in the process of using Superfast as our preferred supplier by adding more of their products to our range. We highly recommend Superfast POD. John

Valhyr

So far I've ordered a wallet case from here and the quality is very good. The printing quality, small details and the case have a premium feel to them

My design was black and white, the front of the case itself is printed on a white surface with color layed on top of it. If you're going for black, choose #000 as a shade of dark-gray might have a tint of green to them, which is normal for stuff like this. The case closes very firmly with a magnet and the feel of the faux leather is very great and comfortable!

The customer support is also very fast and helpful, the delivery time was very fast - I think the product arrived in less than a week, but my local post office forgot to notify me so after a week I went to check and the item was already there

Definitely suggest using their wallet cases as they feel premium, you can price them higher than others!

Printgals

Very professional and reliable service. If you are looking for a POD company then I would 100% recommend these guys.

VENXARA

A new jewel has emerged in the POD world. Top quality products - they look like luxury brand items. Shockingly fast delivery from the UK to the US. Responsive and friendly support. So excited to continue to build out my store with their products.

KoultureKanvas

Superfast POD is called that name for a reason...I've used them a couple of time for most of my orders both within the UK and international shipping, and the speed at which they produce and deliver products to my customers is top-notch. The quality of their products are super high, and customer service is the holy grail of their brand, as its super responsive and always available to help merchants. If you're having second doubts about using them, I suggest you have this app integrated on your store if super fast delivery is an option you want for your store.

Manic Made In Manchester

excellent app the only one i use and the help from customer support is second to none. thanks from www.manicmadeinmanchester.co.uk

SnaptureThat

Without doubt the best POD app on the app store!
I've tried many different apps over the last few years and nothing is as straight-forward as this. It really does give you the ability to put a comprehensive website together with Shopify in days. The quality of the products is outstanding - plenty of my most recent orders are word of mouth referrals from happy customers.
It's the missing piece in my POD goal to switch my secondary income to my primary.