Fuzzy Surveys

Add polls & surveys to your stores post purchase page

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Add polls & surveys to your stores post purchase page

Tempdrop

It's a simple app that does the job perfectly for us. Easy to install and set up the survey. You can only do one survey at a time which suits most post-checkout survey needs.

April 5, 2022

Thank you for giving Fuzzy Surveys a try and sharing your experience here.
We're happy you're loving it. In regards to only being able to run one survey at a time, we are looking into improving this so stay tuned.

The Press Club

Time spent using app 1 day

Really slow support, waiting to see if I can add an additional question since the app only allows 1 question to be asked at checkout. Will see if get a response soon and I will update the review too!

March 6, 2022

Sorry for the delayed response, we're a small team and we were out of the office on Feb 27 when you send your support question.

At the moment it's only possible to add one question to a survey. We're looking at adding support for multiple questions in the future. In our initial testing we found that a single question lead to many more responses.

Hopefully this helps answer your question and we're sorry that it lead to a negative review.

We do our best to answer all questions as quickly as possible and we wish you the best of luck with your store.

Le Shea’s Essentials, LLC

This app is great. I've always wondered how did certain customers hear of my products and this app definitely helps. I love it and it's free. It's simple to set up and simple for customers to use.

February 20, 2022

Thanks for the review! Great to hear you love the app and you're finding it useful :)

Bumruk

Fuzzy does exactly what it promises. Simple and easy to use. I wish we had installed this app sooner.

Bellini's Skin and Parfumerie

So happy to see my customer responses!! I've only had Fuzzy Surveys for about a week, but already my clients are volunteering information that is extremely helpful to me

Leroy & Co

Location Australia

This app is great! It worked exactly as I expected out of the box and was really easy to use and set up with the templates provided. They responded really quickly to my query as well.

October 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words 😀
We're glad you are enjoying using the app and it's delivering you great results. Reach out if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks again

The Sandpit Greetings Co

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 6 minutes

This app is perfect for getting that all important customer insight - and so easy to use!! Seriously impressed that now we can ask our customers questions in a quick and unobtrusive manner - meaning we're not a nuisance to them but also we get that valuable data to hopefully help us drive more sales. App is easy to install and set up, and has useful templates of existing surveys that are simple to edit to what you need. Nice work Fuzzy Surveys, absolutely loving this app!!

October 18, 2021

Hey guys, thanks for the review! We're super excited that you love how easy it is to use the app! And great news that you got going really quickly using our template to create a survey! Let us know if there's anything we can help with :)

Sockies

Location Australia
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Great app that does what it says! The post purchase surveys are easy to use and provide us with some really valuable customer data and feedback. Their customer support is excellent too

October 18, 2021

Hey Sockies Team, thanks for the review! Great to hear that you're loving the app! We're working hard to expand the customer data and feedback from surveys, so look out for more updates in coming releases. Let us know if there's anything we can help with